SCR Caps for winter - Arrived!

Comments

• Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    Additional £1 sent.

Reminds me I was supposed to send a bit extra for the Welcome to Hoogerland T-shirt, but I can't recall to whom.
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    WR where do you commute to?
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Given the weather situation I'll try and get these out to everyone who's asked for postage ASAP. The envelopes are on their way so I'll turn those around pretty quickly. Rather than adding your addresses to the public Google doc, or filling my PM box with PM's with your addresses, can you please email me the address you want your cap posted to, using the same email that you used to pay for the cap?

On the off chance that those of you who want to collect your caps are in London tomorrow, I'll take them in to work, there's only 14 of you so its no big deal if you can't come over my way at some point as I can just bring them home again. I'll be around Liverpool St most of the day, simply PM me if you can be around after 10 and before 5 and we can meet up. Otherwise I'm open to the idea of meeting at the Morpeth on Friday :D
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • FoldingJoe
    FoldingJoe Posts: 1,327
    WR - are you in or around Liverpool St next Monday or Tuesday?
    Little boy to Obama: "My Dad says that you read all our emails"
    Obama to little boy: "He's not your real Dad"

Kona Honky Tonk for sale: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40090&t=13000807
  • Wrath Rob
    FoldingJoe wrote:
    WR - are you in or around Liverpool St next Monday or Tuesday?
    I can be, drop me a PM and we can work out the details
  • Wrath Rob
    Just tried a cap on with my helmet and you can definitely see the logo over the right ear. I'll be road testing this tomorrow morning, see you on Embankment at around 8:30!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    See you at PG at 8 or so? (pm'd you)
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    Email sent

cheers laa
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • ToeKnee
    ToeKnee Posts: 376
    Additional £1 paid and email sent.
    Seneca wrote:
    It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
    Specialized TriCross Sport+Ultegra+Rack&Bag+Guards+Exposure Lights - FCN 7
    Track:Condor 653, MTB:GT Zaskar, Road & TT:Condors.
  • Wrath Rob
    First ride in the new cap and I'm happy to report that it was excellent, my ears and the back of my neck were kept out of the breeze but didn't get too hot. The embroidery looks good and is subtle yet visible under a helmet.

Coriordan now has his too, I've got a load more sat beside me in the office and I'll send the rest out ASAP.
  • Wrath Rob
    I've got PayPal and an address from Richard Harden (not Tony, I've already got you) but there's no Richard Harden on the list. Could whoever it is please PM me so that I can join the dots and make sure you get your cap?
  • Wrath Rob wrote:
    I've got PayPal and an address from Richard Harden (not Tony, I've already got you) but there's no Richard Harden on the list. Could whoever it is please PM me so that I can join the dots and make sure you get your cap?

Profuse apologies to Mr. Hard-on if that is a genuine name, but Rob are you sure someone isn't pulling your Richard? :shock:
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    Wrath Rob wrote:

ha thats brilliant!!!

Dick Harden

does he live in erection street?

sorry mr harden.....
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • Wrath Rob wrote:
    First ride in the new cap and I'm happy to report that it was excellent, my ears and the back of my neck were kept out of the breeze but didn't get too hot. The embroidery looks good and is subtle yet visible under a helmet.

Coriordan now has his too, I've got a load more sat beside me in the office and I'll send the rest out ASAP.

Can't wait! Rob!

When do you think you will be able to send out the caps for the chaps who cannot collect in person....my skull cap has gone walkies at home and I could do with the SCR cap soon (I am using a makeshift winter hat atm).

Cheers!
    mudcow007 wrote:
    Wrath Rob wrote:

ha thats brilliant!!!

Dick Harden

sorry mr harden.....
    :lol:
    Cannondale CAADX 5 105
    Trek T10
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Morpeth on Friday sounds like a plan...
  • willy b
    willy b Posts: 4,125
    mudcow007 wrote:

ha thats brilliant!!!

Dick Harden

sorry mr harden.....

:lol::lol:
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Morpeth on Friday sounds like a plan...

?

Double booked or secret twin?
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • cambs
    cambs Posts: 235
    I heart my new cap, -2 this morning but ears at +37 (ish).

No nominations for SCR of the year, take a bow, Wrath Rob.
  • cambs wrote:
    take a bow, Wrath Rob.

See I'm not sure if the bow / cap combination is a good look.

fc-bow.jpg
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    Rob. I can collect. Are they in the city or surbiton? Either way, can collect.
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Rob. I can collect. Are they in the city or surbiton? Either way, can collect.

I remember you from somewhere but I can't quite place the face....
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • clarkey cat
    Hardly been on the bike as wife is full time now so I have to do the nursery run. I'm raging, bruv, raging.
  • clarkey cat
    Hardly been on the bike as wife is full time now so I have to do the nursery run. I'm raging, bruv, raging.
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440

I take it you didn't pick one of the nursery's within 2 minutes of your gaff then?

I know the Toad Hall one near Walton station allows 7.30 drop off if you drop them an extra five quid.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • Wrath Rob
    For those that have sent me your address, your cap(s) will be posted Monday morning. I'm still waiting for the following to give me either their address or confirm that they want to collect in person. If you've already given me your address, e.g. via PayPal, then apologies as I've lost it. Please email it to me using the PayPal address and I'll get it posted on Tuesday. If I've missed your collection request, please PM me and we'll sort out time/place. Preferably near Liverpool St or on Embankment ;)

Pending Contact
    Rubertoe
    Koncordski
    Pangolin
    JonGinge
    dhope
    Greg T
    Il Principe
    DaxPlusPlus
    davet2
    Agent57
    Flyingbogey
    kelsen
    mbcaad8
    reformedfatty
    Harry182
    WGWarburton
    littleprawn
    hegyestomi
    ShandyH
    Walkingbootweather
    Abiker2
    clarkey cat
    Thatbikeguy
    Stevo C
    JZed
    Libraio
    WEBBERhyde
    davis
    vermin
    Fireblade96
    Jack aMMo
    AnonymousBlackFG
    5milestogo
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    Email sent, thanks. Sorry, missed the request for addresses - I just assumed it'd come via PayPal. =)
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • Wrath Rob
    NP, once it comes through I'll add you to the Monday pile. Then I'm off to bed. Knackering weekend and I'm looking forwards to a quiet week at work to recover.
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    You'll be at the put in a couple of weeks I assume? Can grab it then :)
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Fireblade96
    Fireblade96 Posts: 1,123
    Sent my payment and address Sunday night, check your email ;-)

Ta,
    FB
    Misguided Idealist