Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Everyone posting in BB today are bell ends

seanoraweseanorawe Posts: 950
edited October 2012 in The bottom bracket
I claim :D
Cube Attain SL Disc
Giant CRS 2.0
«1

Posts

  • I see. That includes you though :lol:
  • RideOnTimeRideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    most be a slow news day.
  • RideOnTimeRideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Bell-ends are great though aren't they.
    They're just so well, bell shaped.
    Quite ridiculous really.
    Now a breast on the other hand is well great - not at all ridiculous. :P
  • RideOnTimeRideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    By the way seanorawe thanks for your contribution to the combined pool of human knowledge. 8)
  • I'm not only a bell end but a massive tool as well.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • team47bteam47b Posts: 6,424
    Bell End is a village in Worcestershire, so everyone there is a bell ender too.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • There are some fine Knockers in ireland too.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 43,951
    team47b wrote:
    Bell End is a village in Worcestershire, so everyone there is a bell ender too.
    it's probably twinned with this town in northern Ireland:

    [img]http://www.elistmania.com/images/articles/306/Medium/censored .jpg[/img]

    I think the residents call themsleves censored divers.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinnopinno Posts: 40,154
    Has anyone been to Waterly Bottoms - its not too far from Wyre Piddle.

    As we are only bell ends for today, will we still be bell ends tomorrow ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • CrunchyToesCrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • RideOnTimeRideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I think the residents call themsleves censored divers.

    If they are indeed divers I guess.
    I suppose though if you were a keen diver you might move to censored just for effect.
    I'm a censored jockey doesn't work.

    Actually it so does...
  • pinnopinno Posts: 40,154
    I used to regularly pass through the Dickers in E. Sussex.

    (you had to be quick)

    ....and wait at Hampered Queueing?

    I always thought that place was a metaphor for something.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • CrunchyToesCrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • napoleondnapoleond Posts: 18,633
    There's a Nob End in Bolton
    Twitter - @NapD
    Strava - Alex Taylor (sportstest.co.uk)
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • mfinmfin Posts: 6,724
    There's a Brown Willy in Cornwall :shock:
  • napoleondnapoleond Posts: 18,633
    Eh?!? It change n0b to doorknob?!? WTF?
    Twitter - @NapD
    Strava - Alex Taylor (sportstest.co.uk)
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • nevmannevman Posts: 1,611
    mfin wrote:
    There's a Brown Willy in Cornwall :shock:

    Are they up for twinning with Hole in the Wall,Derbyshire? :lol:
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

    Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • finchyfinchy Posts: 6,689
    There's a hill called Lord Hereford's Knob. It's somewhere in the west country I believe.
  • RideOnTime wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I think the residents call themsleves censored divers.

    If they are indeed divers I guess.
    I suppose though if you were a keen diver you might move to censored just for effect.
    I'm a censored jockey doesn't work.

    Actually it so does...


    There actually is a Diving school in censored . Its in Donegal :D
    Cube Attain SL Disc
    Giant CRS 2.0
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 43,951
    seanorawe wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I think the residents call themsleves censored divers.

    If they are indeed divers I guess.
    I suppose though if you were a keen diver you might move to censored just for effect.
    I'm a censored jockey doesn't work.

    Actually it so does...


    There actually is a Diving school in censored . Its in Donegal :D
    :lol: Bet they get their signs nicked on a regular basis, bit like this place in France:

    [img]http://www.elistmania.com/images/articles/306/Medium/censored _savoie1256083962.jpg[/img]

    Wonder how many British tourists turn off at that exit to have a look?
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • y33stuy33stu Posts: 376
    There is a place in Durham called "No Place" - no really, there is.

    There's a street in Rotherham named Butt Hole Road, and another round the corner called Backside Lane.

    I reckon it was the street namers last day on the job.
    Cycling prints
    Band of Climbers
  • There's a village in Bavaria called W*** (rhymes with tank). English speakers would puzzle the locals by having their photos taken by it and yes, being Brits, nicking the sign. As I recall, the locals considered changing the name but stuck with it as they were rather proud of it.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • davieseedaviesee Posts: 6,473
    There's a village in Bavaria called W*** (rhymes with tank). English speakers would puzzle the locals by having their photos taken by it and yes, being Brits, nicking the sign. As I recall, the locals considered changing the name but stuck with it as they were rather proud of it.
    There is also one called fu***ng. Seriously. Google it if you wish but the results may be NSFW. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanorawe wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I think the residents call themsleves censored divers.

    If they are indeed divers I guess.
    I suppose though if you were a keen diver you might move to censored just for effect.
    I'm a censored jockey doesn't work.

    Actually it so does...


    There actually is a Diving school in censored . Its in Donegal :D
    :lol: Bet they get their signs nicked on a regular basis, bit like this place in France:

    [img]http://www.elistmania.com/images/articles/306/Medium/censored _savoie1256083962.jpg[/img]

    Wonder how many British tourists turn off at that exit to have a look?

    Ha, some mates and I nearly did when we drove past, for the obligatory group pic by the road sign but we were heading to see the TdF that morning and were running rather late, went a different way back so never got the chance.

    There is a country lane near me called 'Fiddlers Loke' and it does indeed look like the sort of place to avoid after dark for fear of it living up to it's name.
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,433
    Has anyone been to Waterly Bottoms - its not too far from Wyre Piddle.

    As we are only bell ends for today, will we still be bell ends tomorrow ?

    Rubbish, it's about 45miles from Wyre Piddle; Bell End :D

    (I grew up just outside Wyre Piddle)
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • There's a very small, but extremely busy alley way in lincoln linking the high steet with the water front that goes by the name of 'The Glory Hole'
  • pinnopinno Posts: 40,154
    MattC59 wrote:
    Has anyone been to Waterly Bottoms - its not too far from Wyre Piddle.

    As we are only bell ends for today, will we still be bell ends tomorrow ?

    Rubbish, it's about 45miles from Wyre Piddle; Bell End :D

    (I grew up just outside Wyre Piddle)

    Go to Fanny Field Itchington and then Cockintake and then Prickwillow cuntchops...

    I got you this to help you find your way around

    45 Miles might be a lot to a Woocestershire lad, but to me its a stones throw.

    PS My great uncle owned the 14th Century cider house in Himbleton (the Galton Arms) until it was ruined by yuppie patrons.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Theres a village in dorset called Shafting-in-the-Reare
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 40,154
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • crispybug2crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    I simply cannot believe that the thread has got this far without a mention of.....




    Twatt_Orkney_Road_Sign.JPG
Sign In or Register to comment.