Do the right thing #2

2»

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    dhope wrote:
    >examine receipt

The receipt says "While you were away we tried to deliver your helmet. You may arrange a redelivery or pick it up in person from our local depot in Mongolia - regards Parcelfarce".

Kate is sat topless on a tree stump. A packet of Haribo and a receipt are lying on the ground. Black runs lead North and East. A red run leads West
    Faster than a tent.......
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,768
    Gussio wrote:
    What's to apologise about?

*confused*

For some drivers, it seems that touching their motor is akin to touching their wife....
    In that case, might as well scoot round to the passenger side and cop a feel of his Mrs before apologising.
  • I would answer the question but I appear to be in a number of twisty passages that all look the same. Should I go back to page 1?
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • airbag
    airbag Posts: 201
    TGOTB wrote:
    Campag or Shimano?
    SRAM

Phil Wood track hub + sugino chainset. Do a fixie skid onto the pavement and trackstand in the middle of the junction. The driver will be so impressed that all sins will be forgiven.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,339
    TGOTB wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:
    cape?
    Old-school over-the-handlebars cape, folded up inside the rucksack. Not one of those newfangled Superman jobs...
    Edna Mode wrote:
    No capes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNUbPRj9TGM
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,632
    Rolf F wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    >examine receipt

The receipt says "While you were away we tried to deliver your helmet. You may arrange a redelivery or pick it up in person from our local depot in Mongolia - regards Parcelfarce".

Kate is sat topless on a tree stump. A packet of Haribo and a receipt are lying on the ground. Black runs lead North and East. A red run leads West

> Avoid staring at Kate. Take red run.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • tgotb
    tgotb Posts: 4,714
    pangolin wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    >examine receipt

There is no red run here.

Pannier, 120rpm.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,768
    pangolin wrote:
    Avoid staring at Kate. Take red run.
    Didn't we have a thread about this a while ago. Some don't mind what time of the month and take the red run, others find alternatives.
  • pangolin
    TGOTB wrote:
    pangolin wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    >examine receipt

There is no red run here.

> Try not to panic. Look awkwardly around. Take North black run.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    pangolin wrote:

You go North. The black run is all slippy and muddy and your bike handling skills are terrible. And you left your GPS at home and get lost. You end up in a small clearing.

The receipt implied you should go to Mongolia but you seem to have no idea which direction Mongolia is in!

PS for those youngsters on here - yes, text adventure games really were this annoying!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • pangolin
    Rolf F wrote:
    pangolin wrote:

You go North. The black run is all slippy and muddy and your bike handling skills are terrible. And you left your GPS at home and get lost. You end up in a small clearing.

The receipt implied you should go to Mongolia but you seem to have no idea which direction Mongolia is in!

PS for those youngsters on here - yes, text adventure games really were this annoying!

>Resolutely look Kate in the eyes. Ask Kate why she is topless.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • kieranb
    kieranb Posts: 1,674
    Kate replies that an evil warlock has stripped for to take some pervy pics. Do you
    go after the warlock to retrieve her clothes (goto page 57)
    search in your pack if you still have the camera you bought at the trading post for 5 gold coins (goto page 19)
  • tgotb
    tgotb Posts: 4,714
    pangolin wrote:
    >Resolutely look Kate in the eyes.
    Something you could never do in one of those modern virtual-reality games...
    Pannier, 120rpm.
  • alidaf
    alidaf Posts: 147
    Does anyone remember Pimania? I recall being somewhere smelly. Years later, I find out I was in a horses arse. Or something. Weirdest game ever and probably responsible for my homicidal dislike of the hokey kokey.
  • t4tomo
    t4tomo Posts: 2,643
    alidaf wrote:
    Does anyone remember Pimania? I recall being somewhere smelly. Years later, I find out I was in a horses ars*. Or something. Weirdest game ever and probably responsible for my homicidal dislike of the hokey kokey.
    No

I did manage to complete The Hobbit though on my ZX spectrum many years ago.
    Bianchi Infinito CV
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem
  • merkin
    merkin Posts: 452
    What's to apologise about?
    Surely I could just ban him from my internet forum for a while?
    *confused*
    :shock:
  • I'd have sold them on at the best price possible before the inevitable injunction against republication.

Sorry, wrong forum.