What are you doing right NOW?

2»

Comments

• mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Painting over artex is a sight easier than ripping the ceiling down, re-boarding it and then skimming it with plaster before painting it.
    I really, really hate artex. But not as much as the EPO does. I would have just painted over it.
    I'm about to go looking for some Wotsits.

i did that!!

23012010405_zps2db85747.jpg
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    I'm no expert, but couldn't you just skim the artex?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694
    bompington wrote:
    Yes, I did in some places but the bit I mentioned was really nasty and reboarding is easy.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    i had to drop our ceiling as it was covered in nasty old school paint that as soon as it was skimmed went soggy an the plaster fell off = dust, rusty nails an plaster all over the house
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • Sneaking in a cheeky wank before the misses gets home.
  • lucan
    lucan Posts: 339
    mudcow007 wrote:

i did that!!

23012010405_zps2db85747.jpg

You wanna change your diet, mate. :lol:
    Summer: Kuota Kebel
    Winter: GT Series3
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    bompington wrote:

Yeah, you can. But first you have to 'smooth' it off a bit, that makes a right f*cking mess !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Spent most nights this week laying a wooden floor. Nearly done:

8006969127_c770a8cc33_b.jpg
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • waiting for Yodal to deliver a new set of road shoes. Pointless I know yodal only ever seem to loose anything that goes through their Stoke dept with my name on it!
  • Laying in the bath with the ipad researching the naked female form and fiddling with my acorn
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Wondering if/when my book is going to get good.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Bunneh wrote:
    Or touching his Wotsits and eating himself!

I'm about to go shopping, and Firefox is crap compared to Chrome which oddly I hated when I first tried it; took me a while to like it. Now I prefer it. So long as it's not IE I'm happeh.

About to go shopping, a 30 minute walk to Aldi, then a 45 minute walk back with a bag full of stuff for a quid - yeah take that Morrisons you overpriced wankers! Ooo and Tesco have budget mushy peas at 4p a tin! Ooo and budget new tatties tinned for 17p. I'm prepping and I'm proud! Actually I can't prep I'd just eat everything so when the zomblie apocalypse happens I'm screwed...

Right this very second splitting my sides cos I can actually hear Bunneh say these words to me in a random phone call!!!!

Awesome, I'm still laughing, the Office Cat has stopped purring though...

All Bunnehs fault

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Peddle Up!
    Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
    Spent most nights this week laying a wooden floor. Nearly done:

8006969127_c770a8cc33_b.jpg

Now you've got the first board out, ripping out the rest of the old stuff should be easy. :)
    Purveyor of "up" :)
  • Drinking red wine.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Still trying to find some Wotsits !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    Farting, no really. It's bad! I had too much of the Flakes of Bran last night and now my butt's on fire... it's making noises that only pregnant cows make!
  • Are they bad enough to 'wake the dead' ?-- if so let me know what you ate--- got a social event that needs livening up