2»

Comments

• mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    Greg T wrote:
    vermin wrote:
    Not enough orange for scouse tastes.

Er.....

I've tried saying "orange" with a scouse accent just in case it sounds like "welfare payments" or something but I still can't make sense of that.

Please don't knife me, no i don't want my drive tarmac'ed.

electric beach (all year round) tans

jeeez i thought you were educated!
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Greg66 wrote:
    Don't forget, pictures of women are inherently offensive.

How did the palm of that hand get so red raw? :wink:

An affliction now known as 'Ennis elbow'
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,768
    This has had me giggling for the last half hour.
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    SimonAH wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    Don't forget, pictures of women are inherently offensive.

How did the palm of that hand get so red raw? :wink:

An affliction now known as 'Ennis elbow'

Even after having lived in Sheffield and through all the hype for the last four years, I think she's great, but not in that way. All the female track athletes have way too slim non feminine bodies for me. No curves. Lots of really nice women, who seem really nice people when interviewed, but that skinniness just doesn't do it for me. (I do realise the irony of this statement - I'm still judging on looks rather than personality....)

Having said that - as someone who despairs of the whole "stick thin is the way to be" issue - I would rather that someone had a stick thin physique through being fit and active than through being a model and keeping thin through a diet of ciggies, cocaine, evian and two fingers to the back of the throat...
  • PBo
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The vid? Or the bit at the bottom asking you to start on a new erotic adventure?
  • veronese68
    The vid, I got an ad for Chain Reaction at the bottom. I obviously need to get out more.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The vid, I got an ad for Chain Reaction at the bottom. I obviously need to get out more.

dont you all use "mad mocker" (you cant say the actual name of the software but its rhymes with this)
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • PBo
    Veronese68 wrote:

Mine was in Dutch, so didn't think it was a "targeted" ad (just a link anyway, not an ad as such) just integral to
    the site
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    Veronese68 wrote:

Likewise this one.

Are sandboys particularly happy? Or are they below the U.K. poverty line now.
  • veronese68
    PBo wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Mine was in Dutch, so didn't think it was a "targeted" ad (just a link anyway, not an ad as such) just integral to
    the site
    Alright I confess. I only noticed that after you mentioned it, so I went with the denial line. Still like the vid, even though I suspect it's a set up.