Going commando, pads and chamois cream

2»

Comments

• SimonAH wrote:
    Did you know that your starfish can taste mint flavours? Neither did I folks, neither did I.
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I like Original Source mint (makes your bits tingle hehe).

Maybe you and DDD ought to get together after dinner. :shock:
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,768
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    3. The only cream I need is a thick sudocream like substance that I apply between the thighs (the joint where crotch meets thighs) to stop friction and my legs rubbing raw.
    Linking this to your post in another thread. When I lost my hair I found the lack of hair down there aggravated that condition. Let it grow, the hair prevents direct skin to skin contact.
    My being skinny as a rake may also prevent too much chafage though.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Veronese68 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    3. The only cream I need is a thick sudocream like substance that I apply between the thighs (the joint where crotch meets thighs) to stop friction and my legs rubbing raw.
    Linking this to your post in another thread. When I lost my hair I found the lack of hair down there aggravated that condition. Let it grow, the hair prevents direct skin to skin contact.
    My being skinny as a rake may also prevent too much chafage though.
    Mmmm I won't disagree but in my experience I found having hair down there just more difficult and more smelly to be honest.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,768
    Shower?
    Sorry, obvious reply I couldn't resist.
    Strangely, I found the opposite. Direct sack to thigh contact made it sweatier. Itchy as hell as it grows back though.
    I hope Wrath Rob is also reading this thread for the excess of info.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Shower?
    Sorry, obvious reply I couldn't resist.
    Strangely, I found the opposite. Direct sack to thigh contact made it sweatier. Itchy as hell as it grows back though.
    I hope Wrath Rob is also reading this thread for the excess of info.
    I think your hair may be a little straighter than mine. I honestly don't get that itch. I think...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    1. I can't fart while in the road bike position. I'm also afraid of following through as being that hunched over kinda opens me up (you know what I mean) and its too easy for a fart to become a sh*t.

2. I don't see the point in Chamois cream.

the word you are looking for is a 'shart'
    FCN = 4
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    Mmmm I won't disagree but in my experience I found having hair down there just more difficult and more smelly to be honest.

I'm with you on this one, nice & trimmedarounf the sackage, makes a quick wipe with some anti-bac wipes all that's required upon arrival at work
    2012 Cannondale Synapse
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    SimonAH wrote:
    A minor, and slightly distasteful, aside - recently I developed a couple of Chalfonts that (despite being scrupulously clean and using Sudocreme when on the bike) took quite a while to go away due, presumably, to quite a lot of miles.

The point of this post is however, when off the bike, I was using that fine product Anusol to assist in the bumgrape shrinking process. Did you know that your starfish can taste mint flavours? Neither did I folks, neither did I.

The manufacturers must know, otherwise why make it minty?

Cue another thread about rims....
  • t4tomo
    t4tomo Posts: 2,643
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I like Original Source mint (makes your bits tingle hehe).

:
    I really hope that shower gel preference is the only thing I have in common with DDD.
    Bianchi Infinito CV
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem