Body fat Question?

CyclingObsession
CyclingObsession Posts: 314
I just measured my body fat % with skin fold calipers it says I'm 6% and with a omron body fat analyser it says 7% with army body fat calculator it says I'm 6%, which one is the most accurate home test? I'm 147lbs 5ft 10" waist 29.5" if this helps

Comments

• amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    6% or 7%, does it matter? Given your weight/height I'd say both are a bit low.

Did you just join this forum to talk about your weight? Sounds like you have some real issues it anyway.
    More problems but still living....
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    IS this a quiz?
  • Herbsman
    Herbsman Posts: 2,029
    I just measured my body fat % with skin fold calipers it says I'm 6% and with a omron body fat analyser it says 7% with army body fat calculator it says I'm 6%, which one is the most accurate home test? I'm 147lbs 5ft 10" waist 29.5" if this helps
    Regardless, you need to get down to 4% if you want to be an elite athlete
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • dw300
    dw300 Posts: 1,642

I'm 5' 10.5", 151lbs, 29.5" waist, but I'm 12-13% bf. I'd say you're a bit low on the old measurements, i'd say you'd be closer to 10%.
    All the above is just advice .. you can do whatever the f*ck you wana do!
    Bike Radar Strava Club
    The Northern Ireland Thread