Canyon owners

2»

Comments

• I'm just trying to enquire with work about their involvement (if any) in a cycle to work scheme. I didn't realise you could order from Canyon? I thought it was just the recommended retailers? That would be great for me, as at the moment, I'm expecting to pay for this full price myself... Can you order from anywhere?
    Canyon Nerve AL 7.0
  • toastedone
    toastedone Posts: 838
    My company runs their own in house scheme so they are a bit more lenient than the official one
  • toastedone
    toastedone Posts: 838
    mcnultycop wrote:
    Nice work. Any final fee?

Thia is how it is calculated

£991.46 bike price minus VAT

Cost to employee (Me)

£370.27 cost of hire
    £206.55 resale price of bike
    £41.31 VAT of resale price

£618.13 total cost to employee

£51.51 per month

so it is £618 all in all
  • frazered
    frazered Posts: 333
    I ordered a bike last week, price dropped and have sent them an email to have them amend or I will cancel and reorder. Sent email on weds no response yet.....
  • amigomatt
    amigomatt Posts: 53
    edited August 2012
    Right, I've just pulled the trigger and ordered the Grand Canyon AL 6.0 in anodised black! Very excited now! I think after all my researching, I've decided on a great first proper mountain bike! Does anyone know any rough estimates on how long delivery to the UK will take? It says the medium frame model (which I ordered) is in stock, but the delivery process seems a bit vague... Just can't wait!
    Canyon Nerve AL 7.0
  • Also ordered these Superstar Nano Thru Pin pedals in black. They should fit, shouldn't they?

http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/product_ ... cts_id=194
    Canyon Nerve AL 7.0
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Yep, they'll fit.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    amigomatt wrote:
    Right, I've just pulled the trigger and ordered the Grand Canyon AL 6.0 in anodised black! Very excited now! I think after all my researching, I've decided on a great first proper mountain bike! Does anyone know any rough estimates on how long delivery to the UK will take? It says the medium frame model (which I ordered) is in stock, but the delivery process seems a bit vague... Just can't wait!
    you'll get an order confirmation email first, then one letting you know its ready for dispatch,and finally the one telling you its on the way with the tracking number for UPS
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • chez_m356 wrote:
    amigomatt wrote:
    you'll get an order confirmation email first, then one letting you know its ready for dispatch,and finally the one telling you its on the way with the tracking number for UPS

Thanks, chez. How long did yours take to arrive from ordering?
    Canyon Nerve AL 7.0
  • chez_m356
    amigomatt wrote:
    Thanks, chez. How long did yours take to arrive from ordering?
    god, hard to remember now, mine is a 2011 bike, i think it was about 5 weeks, but i knew that when ordering, but if yours is in stock, it shouldn't take long, i know some on here have had them with in a week of ordering, keep checking your emails :wink:
  • My 2012 model was in stock, ordered on the Saturday night delivered on the following Friday morning. Faultless service.

Snot green Canyon Nerve AM 8.0x
  • Thanks guys, that's good to know!
    Canyon Nerve AL 7.0
  • chez_m356
    My 2012 model was in stock, ordered on the Saturday night delivered on the following Friday morning. Faultless service.
    especially since they don't work the weekend, they wouldn't have seen his order till the monday morning
  • frazered
    frazered wrote:
    I ordered a bike last week, price dropped and have sent them an email to have them amend or I will cancel and reorder. Sent email on weds no response yet.....

decided to order at the lower price and send a cancellation - they responded to that but still not to the original email
  • frazered
    frazered wrote:
    frazered wrote:

decided to order at the lower price and send a cancellation - they responded to that but still not to the original email

had to cancel as just found out my firm has been delisted from FTSE and adminstrators to be appointed :(