How to pick tyres?

2»

Comments

• Yes I did (get it from Merlin) and yes they are (pretty rubbish pedals). I'm on the look out for some V12's for mine. Just not had much of a chance to ride recently except to the station and back so haven't bothered trying to find some cheap.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Forget V12's. Expensive and not worth it. They're made by Wellgo, so you might as well buy Wellgo and save.
    MG1's are lighter and better and cheaper.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    cooldad wrote:
    Forget V12's. Expensive and not worth it. They're made by Wellgo, so you might as well buy Wellgo and save.

This with bells on V12s are a poor deal MG 1s are the dogs danglies and you can get them for less than £35
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Morty84
    Morty84 Posts: 26
    stubs wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

This with bells on V12s are a poor deal MG 1s are the dogs danglies and you can get them for less than £35

I got mine for £28 including postage got them 2 days after. Very light pedals and very nice.
  • Morty84
    Morty84 Posts: 26
    Yes I did (get it from Merlin) and yes they are (pretty rubbish pedals). I'm on the look out for some V12's for mine. Just not had much of a chance to ride recently except to the station and back so haven't bothered trying to find some cheap.

How you finding the bike? I'm looking forward to getting mine and getting out on it.