Happy thread

2»

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Doh. Flying to Pisa with BA.

Figured it couldn't be worse than being being abused by ryanair and heathrow is super convenient for me.

TBH, I got all over-excited about it all when I was watching the the talented mr ripley.

Spent virtually every summer growing up heading to different parts of Italy with the 'rents, usually Tuscany, so should be great going on my own steam with my GF :).
  • FoldingJoe
    FoldingJoe Posts: 1,327
    Just booked up first family ski-ing holiday for December.

Not sure if we're looking forward to it or not, as our Daughter isn't the most enthusiastic when it comes to things like this. Should be fun anyway, even if she moans most of the time!! :)

But, before that I've got an official delivery date for my OPQS S-Works bike, which is 8th November. Forget Xmas and holidays, this is what I'm really looking forward to!!
    Little boy to Obama: "My Dad says that you read all our emails"
    Obama to little boy: "He's not your real Dad"

Kona Honky Tonk for sale: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40090&t=13000807
  • the_fuggler
    the_fuggler Posts: 1,228
    Doh. Flying to Pisa with BA.

Flown to Pisa a few times with BA. Never had a problem. Train to Florence outside the terminal. Job done.
    FCN 3 / 4
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Schools on hols = less cars on the road - very happy me.

Sunshine and warmth (at the moment) - very happy me.

Night ride to Brighton (and back) tonight - partially happy as will be first return ride.

SCR social tomorrow if I have the energy - looking forward to it.

Enjoying the Olympics. Was Team GB now time to break out Team Jamaica membership for the athletics (with a side order of Team GB for young Jess and Dai Greene).

Despite working through a mountain of debt, life is very very good although am a little concerned I've not bought anything cycling-related in more than a month!! My work colleagues are getting concerned :D
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,768
    It's Friday. Very busy at work, going to dash home to catch the velodrome action.
  • Gizmo_
    Gizmo_ Posts: 558
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hampton Court?
    In Sienna? I've got two Hopes.

hopepro3hub.jpg
    Scott Sportster P45 2008 | Cannondale CAAD8 Tiagra 2012
  • Gizmo_ wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hampton Court?
    In Sienna? I've got two Hopes.

hopepro3hub.jpg

You've got two Hopes?

She must have seen you coming....

1238082813-38450600.jpg
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • New house, // <---- this close to securing...

Stressed? Me? :oops:
  • mattcroad
    mattcroad Posts: 189
    Just got back from Peppa Pig World with the two girls, great to see the shear happiness on their faces :D , and great to be out of that place and home with a cup of tea :D:D .
    There is a rule for that
    FCN 4 2009 Trek 1.5
    FCN 11 2007 Apollo XC.26s
  • First recovery ride today after a small op last week.

It rained.

I dont care.
    AKA Captain Blackbeard
    Going Top to Bottom - E2E for Everyman and Headway - Spet 2013