Not for the squeamish...

2»

Comments

• inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    The danger of having legs like that is that it might make other things look relatively small!
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • tremayne
    tremayne Posts: 378
    If that's how big he can be clean or close to it, I'd love to see how big he could get after five years of serious, drug-assisted bodybuilding.

Pretty sure that you are looking at it. I'm certainly not in any doubt. Shame.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Apparently he was bloody huge at 5 years old (photos). Doesn't look right to me though.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Ron Stuart
    Ron Stuart Posts: 1,242
    Waste of time just makes your willy look smaller :P
  • jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    Kelly
    Sean-Kelly-Legs.jpg

Wiggins
    3434625727_bae09fb470_z.jpg?zz=1

I remember when I was a bit younger and fitter that hairy legs meant a 4th Cat (not too bad), shaved legs was maybe a 2nd-3rd cat (hard race), defined shaved legs with veins meant that I wasn't going to get to the finish of the race; an additional suntan (meaning he's been to a training camp in Spain in the Spring) was a quick exit for me at the first hill. :cry:

Jerry
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil
  • AwH233CCIAE1U36.jpg+large.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • forstermanlegs.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • rayjay
    rayjay Posts: 1,384
    These are the legs of body builder Tom Platz , the biggest and most ripped .

http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/2008 ... age003.jpg
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    Personally I don't want any attractive blondes anywhere near my groin if they've got a tape measure :wink:
    How about a blonde with a micrometer. ?
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    Bauke Mollema

ecd861c552ed166a2b4e7f872eebde74.jpg
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Cogidubnus wrote:
    greipel-and-forste_2294083b.jpg

Greipel and Forstermann comparing legs

One thing to note about these two guys is that Greipel's legs are longer than Fosterman's. Shorter guys have always had the advantage of shorter muscles and therefore more prone to developing more bodybuilding looking muscles than taller guys. Maybe the two even the same amount of muscle. Just one has it stuffed into a smaller area :wink: .