Sports Nutritionists?

rozzer32
rozzer32 Posts: 3,823
So I'm struggling to lose the weight I have put on and I really would like to lose it. I've tried watching what I eat, eating more fruit and veg etc but it still ain't shifting.

A few months ago I decided to get a coach as my training didn't really have a purpose and I wasn't getting fitter. Now I have a coach I have come on a lot and I really see the benefit of having someone who knows what they are doing. Plus discussing things with my coach then having the training plan hit my inbox every Sunday I know all I have to do is stick to it.

So as I need help with my nutrition it makes sense to see a sports nutritionist who knows what they are doing, can look at my habits and really give me tailored package that suits me and my needs.

So I was just wondering if anyone has used a sports nutritionist that they would recommend?
***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****

Comments

• dw300
    dw300 Posts: 1,642
    Nope .. I do my own. Simply eat the foods that most effectively help you hit your daily needs, and know when to eat them.

Do you not know what your nutritional targets are, or do you not know which are the best foods to be eating to hit them?
    All the above is just advice .. you can do whatever the f*ck you wana do!
    Bike Radar Strava Club
    The Northern Ireland Thread
  • phil s
    phil s Posts: 1,128
    barry murray at optimum sports nutrition
    -- Dirk Hofman Motorhomes --
  • 2flattyres
    2flattyres Posts: 14
    phil s wrote:
    barry murray at optimum sports nutrition
    +1