Halfords Fantasy TDF game

2»

Comments

• Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    Not sure whats happened to mine. Logged in today to check my results because i had Chinny, Wiggo and Chavanel... to find, well.. nothing.. :( my team doesn't seem to exist! Thanx Halfords!
  • I appear to have more points today than I did yesterday. Do riders get points for starting the stage?
  • Scratch that, I was looking at my riders' prices, not their points!
  • Widgey
    Widgey Posts: 157
    Joined (albeit late) , using my name sake..
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,788
    Had the winner but moved down :( let's hope my team of sprinters comes good tomorrow!
  • big_p
    big_p Posts: 565
    i had the top 3 today, moved up from the mid 1900 spot 1639, jobs a good un.
  • I'm getting shelled out the back here. Just panic swapped out Tony Martin for Cancellara. You watch, it'll turn out that Martin is right as rain and Cancellara will lose the yellow jersey tomorrow.

(Not that I'm hoping Martin isn't okay, obviously)
  • cogidubnus
    cogidubnus Posts: 860
    I'm waiting for my bonus stage. Then my sprinters can do me proud!
  • outcastjack
    outcastjack Posts: 237
    Sagan and Boasson Hagen on my team was good call for today!
  • jonesey10
    jonesey10 Posts: 239
    I have accepted loads of new teams this morning, some of you guys like to leave it late don't you?
    Anyhoo, they're all done so hopefully halfords will be able to update the leagues prior to the start of today's game.
    I'm hanging on to 4th place but have used my stage wildcard on the prologue. I had Chavanel in and swapped him on friday!! what a div. I had wiggers and sparticus though.
  • Just remembered that I've got Brice Feillu filling out my team. Surely the Lantern Rouge should get you some bonus points...
  • jonesey10
    Morning everybody.
    Is anybody else having trouble logging on today? The site is claiming my log in details are incorrect.
    They're definitely not. I've sent an email to them but really need to do some transfers today.
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,242
    jonesey10 wrote:
    Morning everybody.
    Is anybody else having trouble logging on today? The site is claiming my log in details are incorrect.
    They're definitely not. I've sent an email to them but really need to do some transfers today.

It's not just me then. Yes, similar issue here.
  • jonesey10
    Must have been a temporary hitch, mine's working now.
    Come on Tejay, hope BMC let him go today.
  • Halfords have deleted the game this year.

Anybody got any good mini league passwords for the bikeradar fantasy game?
  • My bikeradar mini league is: Where's Van Persie
    Password: bikelikeapro

Come and have a go, if you think you're hard enough.
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    A lot on here are doing the Velogames one - there's a thread on it down a page or so. About 60 of us so far.

Edit: here's a link to the thread http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=12927254
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.