Got a 2:1

2»

Comments

• CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    thegibdog wrote:
    Congratulations on your 2:1

I was the opposite to you, was on for a 2:1 and then totally balls-up my dissertation. ( the fact that I wrote it in one day and did minimal research on it may have contributed to this!) still I'm happy with my 'Desmond'.
    *Pendant alert* Surely if you were the opposite you would have got a first? No wonder you got a 2:2! :wink:

Well done Will. I'd be very happy with a 2:1 (and a 22:35!). :)

I read will's first comments to be that his dissertation was better than his course work.. But hey been wrong on here before! :D
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    willhub wrote:
    54% for Corporate strategy, disappointed.

62% for my dissertation, absolutely disappointed, should have predicted it no wonder I had a dream my teeth were falling out.

61.83% overall from all modules.

I worked FAR too hard on my dissertation to warrant a 62%, got really good feedback from my tutor then I go and get a 62%.

FAIL OF THE DAY - goes to Willhub.

You may cheer up, because the vast majority of employers who take notice of these things have a space on their form marked "Degree - Yes/No". They won't care if it's a first with distinction, crossed swords and oak leaf clusters from Oxbridge, they'll tick the relevant box: Yes/No. Sometimes they tick the wrong box by mistake and all your hard work is rendered meaningless because it's hard to place a pencil point accurately when your thumb's in the way
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    thegibdog wrote:
    *Pendant alert*

Is this what one shouts before delivering a pearl necklace?
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    GiantMike wrote:
    thegibdog wrote:
    *Pendant alert*

Is this what one shouts before delivering a pearl necklace?

Genuis. Absolute genius.
  • n1ckster
    n1ckster Posts: 158
    2:1 is a drinking man's degree!