I AM RLJ.....

2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,768
    A friend attached his Garmin to his dog (a saluki) and she topped out at 36mph. That would have made awesome footage if she had a headcam too.
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Veronese68 wrote:
    A friend attached his Garmin to his dog (a saluki) and she topped out at 36mph. That would have made awesome footage if she had a headcam too.

May have to do GPS up Wilma. Apparently, Border Collies are second to greyhounds in terms of speed.....Wilma is a bit short and hairy to be really quick, to be fair on her. But when she drops her head and puts the pedal to the metal she can really shift. It is like a galloping horse in miniature flying by.......Her head drops, her ears go back and her body goes flat, her leg extension is massive and she properly thuds along - it is an impressive turn of speed and acceleration, especially when there is a ball involved or she is chasing the mountain bike.

Dogs f*cking rule!
  • Gizmo_
    Gizmo_ Posts: 558
    gtvlusso wrote:
    Dogs f*cking rule!
    +1 :D
    Scott Sportster P45 2008 | Cannondale CAAD8 Tiagra 2012
  • Hoopdriver
    Hoopdriver Posts: 2,023
    bails87 wrote:
    If you walked wilma with a decent sized 'fetching stick' you should have shoved it in his (front preferably) spokes as he passed....

Twice now I've opened the passenger door on the car to prevent cyclists RLJing, they can get quite abusive at you trying to stop them commiting a criminal offence!
    What position are you in that you know they're RLJing rather than filtering to the front of the queue?
    Good question. I wondered the same thing myself. Bullish self-righteousness is nit going to help anybody or soothe strained relationships