slapped arse

2»

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    TGOTB wrote:
    I have a bad habit of trying to high-five people holding their hands out at bus stops or hailing taxis. Does that count (in a sort of reverse sense)?
    http://youtu.be/QMQk8Uncl9k
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    TGOTB wrote:
    I have a bad habit of trying to high-five people holding their hands out at bus stops or hailing taxis. Does that count (in a sort of reverse sense)?

I've had kids standing at the side of the road asking to be high-fived. I did and they cheered. Strange but fun.

One morning I was riding along Park Lane and a ped stepped into the road to hail a cab and I high-fived him whilst shouting "HIGH FIVE!" in my best Borat impression. He looked bemused.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    I had my butt slapped by a teenage girl.

The cyclepath that I use daily heads into a rough area of Bristol, at the end of the path is a yoof centre, the yoofs gather at the end of the path to smoke and be cool.

As I rode by one fine evening, a teen girl, fag in hand, gave me a right ol' slap on the cheek...I was amused and slightly aroused....is it wrong?

Anyway, I thought nothing of it and blew her a kiss as I drifted onwards...
  • madtam
    madtam Posts: 141
    Some time ago just as I left work and was stood on the pavement waiting to cross the road to go and get changed and grab my bike, I had an egg thrown out of a pickup at me. As it was thrown with force and the vehicle was passing probably at about 30mph it hit me in the chest with considerable force. It took a few seconds for me to realise what had happened as all the impact rocked me backwards and it was the bits of shell and wet slimy raw egg spattered about that allowed me to work it out.
    I don't think they expected me to sprint after them and as the lights 300 yards up the road were at red I came close to catching them but they must have seen me coming as they went round the car in front jumped the lights and the next set of lights befor etearing away up the road. I am not sure what I would have done if I had caught up with them as there were 2 blokes and the pickup was a building/garden maintenance vehicle loaded with garden waste and probably chainsaws, axes, shovels etc. it was probaly just as well they left as I would probably have come off worst, but I was a little angry at the time.
  • keyser__soze
    keyser__soze Posts: 2,067
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Max my toon/chartacter/avatar: - MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) speak for getting to the top level of a particular game while using a particular character archetype.

Elder Scrolls Online: - For a MMORPG (that Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game)...

DDD, is this you at 1:22 in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfS ... re=related

;)
    "Mummy Mummy, when will I grow up?"
    "Don't be silly son, you're a bloke, you'll never grow up"
  • Applespider
    Applespider Posts: 506
    TGOTB wrote:

I always want to - or ask them if they want a backie...

Cycled round Soweto a couple of years ago and in places the kids lined up to high five you as you went by. Really scared the willies of my pal who is still only learning to cycle and can't lift hands off handlebars.
  • memsley89
    memsley89 Posts: 247
    TGOTB wrote:
    I have a bad habit of trying to high-five people holding their hands out at bus stops or hailing taxis

Bugger. You've just planted the seed...

I cycle through a town centre bus depot,
    totally gonna high five everyone I see from now on! :D
  • richVSrich
    richVSrich Posts: 527
    when im about to pass a bus stop and a bus isnt far behind me that people are flagging down, i've always been tempted to ask if they need a lift :D

(or shout bus w@nk3r!) hehehehe always makes me giggle...
  • monkeydan
    monkeydan Posts: 95
    TGOTB wrote:

I do this but have never actually managed it.

There was some random dude walking in the middle of the bus lane during rush hour pointing at something, so I smacked the back of his hand as I rode past... I heard something which sounded suspiciously like a phone or camera hitting the ground and breaking so I didn't look back and pedalled as hard as I could. Slight sense of guilt for that one but meh, shouldn't really be walking down the CS7 at half six in the evening...
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
  • Drfabulous0
    Drfabulous0 Posts: 1,539
    Yep High 5ing bus passengers is always fun. I have been pushed by a passenger in a car, I wrecked the vehicle and beat the guy up. I have also been egged from a car, the fool came back for another go and got a bottle of Stella through his windscreen for the trouble, and of course beaten up. I'm sure I'm not the only lunatic around, these people will learn the hard way in time.
  • memsley89
    memsley89 Posts: 247
    Yep High 5ing bus passengers is always fun. I have been pushed by a passenger in a car, I wrecked the vehicle and beat the guy up

I think you've just unplanted the earlier placed seed...
    just a tiny bit terrified now. :shock:
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    TGOTB wrote:

I've had kids standing at the side of the road asking to be high-fived. I did and they cheered. Strange but fun.

This happened at every village we went through on the Etape Cymru. Lots of fun :)