Graze - healthy snacking

MarksMintness
MarksMintness Posts: 484
Apologies if this is old news or in the wrong section (I figured diet was linked to training) - a colleague alerted me to this the other day:
http://www.graze.com/
Healthy snacks delivered to your door - looks good, especially if you (like me) enjoy nuts, seeds, bird food in general to snack on throughout the day! :D
He's going to try a couple of boxes and I might try a couple as well to see if it's any good.
Cheers,
Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!

Comments

• phreak
    phreak Posts: 2,906
    Nice idea but I make my own as it works out a whole lot cheaper.
  • Very likely! I can't be trusted to prepare my own, I end up eating whole packs of nuts. Those endemame soya beans are my latest craze!
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Thought the latest scientific survey said grazing was utter bullchyte :?:
  • chrishumes
    chrishumes Posts: 227
    ive been doing this for a good few weeks and i think they are not that expensive considering the price of nuts etc in shops these days. They make a good alternative to chocolate! and well varied and you choose what you like/dislike so works for me.

Enter this code for a free box..............MK14N6X
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    Healthy they may be, but low calorie they're not. And expensive. Some of the boxes I had were a joke really given what they cost. I think I bought a couple of boxes after getting a free one and then stopped.
    More problems but still living....
  • Herbsman
    Herbsman Posts: 2,029
    I had a free one and then a half price one. Even at half price I thought it was a ripoff. The stuff tasted good but the portion size was fu*king ridiculous. A hard working racing cyclist like me needs at least quadruple what they were offering.
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Herbsman wrote:
    I had a free one and then a half price one. Even at half price I thought it was a ripoff. The stuff tasted good but the portion size was fu*king ridiculous. A hard working racing cyclist like me needs at least quadruple what they were offering.

Did it help you pedal harder :?:
  • Muffintop
    Muffintop Posts: 296
    I tend to eat the entire thing on delivery. It's less of a snack and more 'lunch'.

Mx
    FCN: Brompton: 12, Tourer: 7, Racer: 4

http://www.60milestonod.blogspot.com
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Graze box? Whats the f@cking matter with some people?
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    I tried them for a couple of months, but wasn't 100% with the way they selected different food, there were some very enjoyable snacks and also some bloody horrible ones as well, I used them as my lunch every Wednesday.

Give them a go for a change, but long term wise I felt that the cost didn't warrant them.
  • Herbsman
    Herbsman Posts: 2,029
    Velonutter wrote:
    I tried them for a couple of months, but wasn't 100% with the way they selected different food, there were some very enjoyable snacks and also some bloody horrible ones as well
    You can choose favourites and dislikes so that you only get stuff that you like.
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Herbsman wrote:
    Velonutter wrote:
    I tried them for a couple of months, but wasn't 100% with the way they selected different food, there were some very enjoyable snacks and also some bloody horrible ones as well
    You can choose favourites and dislikes so that you only get stuff that you like.

Yep did that, but as soon as you say like they keep sending that one instead of just increasing the frequency.