Radioshack tour short list

124»

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    edhornby wrote:
    Tony Gallopin has been picked by the DS' of whom one is Alain Gallopin......

Which is one of the least contraversial things to happen at RSNT thus far this year! :wink:
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    ddraver wrote:
    edhornby wrote:
    Tony Gallopin has been picked by the DS' of whom one is Alain Gallopin......

Which is one of the least contraversial things to happen at RSNT thus far this year! :wink:

To be fair, Tony Gallopin showed some useful form at the Dauphine, which is more than most of the RSNT squad have done this year.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Name (age at start of Tour)
    Chris Horner (40)
    Fabian Cancellara (31)
    Tony Gallopin (24)
    Andreas Klöden (37)
    Maxime Monfort (29)
    Yaroslav Popovych (32)
    Fränk Schleck (32)
    Jens Voigt (40)
    Haimar Zubeldia (35)

Average age a touch over 33. Is this the oldest Tour squad ever?
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    To be fair to Fuglsang, RNT has three victories so far this year. Cancelara has two, Fuglsang has one.

I would definitely bring him if he's fit.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    only 2 guys in there 20's riding the....
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Blimey - the Werthers originals wont last long on their tour bus.
  • Rundfahrt
    Rundfahrt Posts: 551
    Sonny73 wrote:
    Fuglsang reacts to not being selected: http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/12155 ... squad.aspx
    “It does not take a genius to see that the team is not running as it should.”

So Trek are picking the team (see the last paragraph!)

I think you, along with the writer are misinterpreting the tweet. I don't think he literally meant there was a vote, simply that he was pulling for him to make the final selection.
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Kloeden seems to get dropped in the roll out these days, not sure why he'd be there.
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    It's great. I look at that line up and suddenly I feel quite young. :D