Update: What aerial should I get - TV won't play Freeview HD

2»

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Crystal Palace. I can probably figure out where the tower is, probably can see it.

But we rent and I'm not sure the Landlord wants us going up there - which is why I'm asking for an indoor option?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,623
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Crystal Palace. I can probably figure out where the tower is, probably can see it.

But we rent and I'm not sure the Landlord wants us going up there - which is why I'm asking for an indoor option?
    DDD, why don't you ask? It could just be that a minor post-digital tweak is required. You could find that you are the nth person to ask already. Ultimately it will come down to money so if you can find a solution which doesn't cost the landlord money, then who knows.

Alternatively, you could always get bolt cutters and get up there yourself.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Those little set top aerials just won't cut it. Also there is no such thing as a 'digital' aerial, so don't fall for that.