Redditch Riders?

2»

Comments

• To be quite honest ...it wasn't you fitness that came into question ...it was the fact that when you came to an incline ..let's face it there are no really hills in Redditch! You got off and walked. I would of introduced you to another bunch of rider who are a great bunch of lads who ride the canels but you really aren't a very nice man and I won't inflict you on them either as your attitude stinks
    Biking whore of Wyre....rides with anyone!
  • My attitude stinks does it? 'Divas' is a perfectly apt name for your group.

For a start you have never met me. So don't judge me. I only met one of you. He has obviously been stirring the pot.
    Hopefully we will meet, and he can explain himself out on the trail.
    You might call it banter, I call it elitist, rude and arrogance.

Seriously people avoid these clowns :roll:
  • sig123
    sig123 Posts: 82
    what do i need to explain out on the trail?
  • Hi guys,

I ride regularly with these elitists and have never had a problem with them, maybe there is a clash of personalities here? They always have time for people who may be slower than them, after all, they let me ride every week!!! Lets have fun out on them trails and have a go at things, after all if you don't try you don't succeed.
  • robwhill
    robwhill Posts: 8
    Hello all,

I hope the thread hasn't died!
    I saw a large group of MTBers heading out from the Abbey Stadium last Tuesday... was that any of you?

In any case, I would like to ride with some others around Redditch to explore the offroad. When are folk next planning on doing a ride?

PS... I pedal up 99% of inclines :twisted:

Cheers

Rob
  • sig123
    Hi Rob next ride is wednesday night at 6.15pm your more then welcome to join us. Will be quite a relaxed ride for a few hours.
  • robwhill
    Is that this today the 18th? Or next week the 25th?
    I have made toast of my legs already for the week, so wasn't planning to ride again until the weekend! Will be game for next week though - where do you normally start from?

Cheer

Rob
  • sig123
    yes it is today see you there dont worry about your legs pedal through it, lol, we start at the top of rough hill drive by the bridge. 6.15
  • robwhill
    Ah sorry I missed it! Saving the legs for racing at the weekend - and my bike was in bits any way!
    Will you be out at the same time next week - I will definitely be there! :)
  • robwhill
    Will you be out this week?

Cheers

Rob
  • sig123
    Hi Rob
    Wednesday evening 6.15 on the foot bridge at the top of rough hill drive.
  • robwhill
    The foot bridge? Just to be sure - to be sure - I don't want to get lost and miss the party! :roll:

Rough%20Hill%20Drive_zpsjsne8ekw.jpg

Cheers

Rob
  • sig123
    yes thats the one
  • sig123
    what part of town are you maybe ride up with one of the others?
  • robwhill
    No worries, I will head up on my bike. Any excuse to fiddle with the Garmin!
  • nikolay
    nikolay Posts: 1
    Hi all :) I've been in Redditch for 4 months now. Wondering if there are any active gatherings and rides, weekends and/or weekday evenings? I'm interested in various routes (countryside roads, off-road, paths..), short and long, but not too fast.. Was thinking of going to the Malvern Hills near Worcester some day :)

P.S. this is supposed to be a map of cycle lanes, paths and routes https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p-XC82Q1TiSBphO9XERD_0byeRQ can't say it's complete :))
  • sig123
    Hi yes we still go out wed evenings and sunday mornings your more than welcome to join us.
  • You never mentioned the Sunday morning rides to me :O :(
  • sig123
    damn you've found out lol