MET Helmets

2»

Comments

• steelie600
    steelie600 Posts: 519
    Well it bloody well ought to be, how are they gonna stand up in court and explain a tube which clearly says ON THE BOX for tyres sized 1.5-1.75" is fine in a 2.25" tyre!!

Yes I know they will work, im not totally green, but in this day and age and for a business the size of Halfrauds they should be shot in front of their families!

You cannot state LEGALLY that something that is clearly marked up for one use id good for another ESPECIALLY when there is a product available on the next peg no less that is the correct option!
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    What are you doing with your DH tubes?
  • steelie600
    omegas wrote:
    steelie600 wrote:
    Also had no idea of what innertubes are suitable for a 2.25" MTB tyre!! Apparently one for a 1.5-1.75" tyre will be fine!!

How to demonstrate you have even less knowledge of mountain bikes than the people in Halfords :lol::lol::lol:

You obviously are a retard with reading difficulties! Read my post moron! I know rubber stretches et all its the legal ramifications im on about! Ive spent plenty of time in a mechanical retail trade to know what im on about!

F@ck nugget
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • steelie600
    What are you doing with your DH tubes?
    on my bike kid, they were correctly sized tubes for my tyres at a cheap price, yes I know theyre heavier etc but they were cheap and the right size
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Topic locked.

Ridiculous argument that has resulted in flaming that doesn't warrant my time.

Tubes vary - the sales assistant should have explained this.

I remind users to reread the rules - no flaming, swearing: be constructive! I will (and have!) issue short bans for things to cool down.
This discussion has been closed.