My Bum.....

2»

Comments

• Problem being is that you need to steer the bike with the nose of the saddle, you'd find it quite difficult to do so with your proposed saver of the gentleman's love-truncheon.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Problem being is that you need to steer the bike with the nose of the saddle, you'd find it quite difficult to do so with your proposed saver of the gentleman's love-truncheon.

Hmm. You steer your bicycle with your teabag? I use the handlebars personally :-D It certainly makes it easier when I'm up out of the saddle anyway.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Neither my truncheon or my clockweights get in the way or crushed by my saddle in the way you've described. Like Ms DDD said to me

"You are obviously doing it wrong!"
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • SimonAH wrote:
    Problem being is that you need to steer the bike with the nose of the saddle, you'd find it quite difficult to do so with your proposed saver of the gentleman's love-truncheon.

Hmm. You steer your bicycle with your teabag? I use the handlebars personally :-D It certainly makes it easier when I'm up out of the saddle anyway.

I'd be willing to believe that you don't, except for very sharp, low-speed corners. Nevertheless, there are many noseless saddles on the market.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    SimonAH wrote:
    Stuff....

Bits of me that are intended to be lightly scratched by elegant fingernails in the throes of passion are not ideal to support thirteen and a half stone of wildly bouncing man meat .

More stuff....

I think you're on the wrong forum...
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    san marco regal
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Right - I got one of these:

http://www.bicyclehero.com/gb/selle-ita ... -seat.html

Secondhand....I have ridden on a bike with one of these fitted and it was like an armchair, well, for me it was anyway.

Sold to the batfastard with the cough.....
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Terrible choice. Just terrible.

Just kidding
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • gtvlusso
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Terrible choice. Just terrible.

Just kidding

GIT!!!!! Anyway, the power steering just failed on the car.....so, now I am really skint!
  • gtvlusso
    **Update**

My bum is much better thanks.....the new saddle is like an armchair! Selle Italia Turbomatic gel flow team edition...marvelous!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Charge Spoon off road.
    Selle San Marco Rolls onroad.
    San_Marco_Rolls_blk.jpg
    Comfy
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools