Fetcheveryone vs BR

hodge68
hodge68 Posts: 162
Has anyone swopped thier training log over from Fetch to Bikeradar and if so is it any better or worse. Im currently on Fetch for my log and BR for everything else. Just wondering if i should jump ship, most my training is Tri based.
Ridley Boreas
Spesh RockHopper pro
Boardman cx comp

Comments

• Where's the training log on here?
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    I just googled it, first result http://training.bikeradar.com/
  • shedhead
    shedhead Posts: 367
    i'd be interested to know other peoples views too. I tried to log all my details & data into it last night but it wouldn't let me upload or add any activity, teething trouble or is it me?
    'Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts'.
  • I click the login link and it just brings me to the forum.
  • shedhead
    shedhead Posts: 367
    Yeah, that's what i get, if you go to the homepage & click on the training tab at the top, then try & upload data or add activity it says you can only do it when you're logged in, which i always am, so if you then click login, like you say, it takes you to the forum.

mmmmmmmmm.................
    'Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts'.
  • hodge68
    hodge68 Posts: 162
    seems they may have some probs, I'll stick with fetch and wait till the teething trouble is sorted. Then ask the question again in the future, thank for the replys.
    Ridley Boreas
    Spesh RockHopper pro
    Boardman cx comp