MILK!!

2»

Comments

• DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Nah, there's Stilton's of life left in it yet.
    Peter
  • Fastlad
    Fastlad Posts: 908
    C'mon guys, pull the udder one..
  • Zingzang
    Zingzang Posts: 196
    Fastlad wrote:
    The dietician i consulted said that she wouldn't drink milk if someone paid her, surely speaks volumes!

One dietician makes a pronouncement and you follow it. Not only cows, then, it seems, are easily led.
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Zingzang wrote:
    Fastlad wrote:
    The dietician i consulted said that she wouldn't drink milk if someone paid her, surely speaks volumes!

One dietician makes a pronouncement and you follow it. Not only cows, then, it seems, are easily led.

+1 - Volume is a relative thing and she should maybe turn hers down a bit.

people are also allergic to peanuts, wheat and fish; oysters and mussels in particular are choc full of the pollutants in sea water - my house has lead pipes... Oh my god! hang on, alcohol is a poison , red wine has some nasties in it, never mind pesticides on the fruit and veg we have to eat 5 times a day...amazing that we can eat food and still actually live, never mind propser! Oh and don't try anything dangerous like riding a bike or crossing the road or eating food that is out of date..the steaks are just too high! Rant over :D
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I would lick the Irn Bru and continue with the rest. I imagine (no evidence for this) that a habit of fizzy drinks filled with god-knows-what cant be good for you.

Plus the fact, if you only change 1 small thing at a time, you might find that you don't need to drop the other things from your diet.
    HOW intolarant are you? (of the food, not the posters on here...)