WKO+ exporting files

lef
lef Posts: 728
Does anyone know if you can export files from this software? it's just the standard version I'm referring to. Probably would want .fit files.

Thanks

Comments

• doyler78
    doyler78 Posts: 1,951
    lef wrote:
    Does anyone know if you can export files from this software? it's just the standard version I'm referring to. Probably would want .fit files.

Thanks

Do you mean wko+ (desktop version) or TrainingPeaks (web based version) because WKO+ doesn't have a standard version.
  • lef wrote:

Thanks
    WKO+ allows export of files (but only one at a time) in various formats, but not as .fit format.

It's an option in the File menu.
  • lef
    thanks all, and as an update Ive found where all the wko files are saved - My Documents>TrainingPeaks>WKO>Data>[name of athlete]. So I guess no need to export individual files.
  • doyler78
    doyler78 Posts: 1,951
    lef wrote:
    thanks all, and as an update Ive found where all the wko files are saved - My Documents>TrainingPeaks>WKO>Data>[name of athlete]. So I guess no need to export individual files.

What are you exporting them for? You could directly import them into Golden Cheetah v3 and then batch export them in one of several formats but whether that's worth it or not is whether GC can provide the format you need them exported to.
  • lef
    to send to a coach. As I say they can be located in the folder above. As for converting I have no idea.