Morning Bumders It's Halfwaytofridayday

2»

Comments

• xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    More meh from me..

today picked up our new car though so maybe not so meh afterall other than that spent the morning sleeping after workign last night and im back again for day to.. bring on the 4 days off!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
    Gazlar wrote:
    And the holiday thing is weird, even coming from me, and I've enjoyed some of foxc's holidays, where do you think BBC3 got the idea for Sun, Sea and Suspicious Parents from, although its hard to pass yourself off as a step dad when your cracking one off from the balcony of a hotel when watching someone you claim is your daughter.......I had to tell them I was Gerry mcCann :shock: :shock:
    :lol: You are a sick puppy Gaz
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    I'm already freaked that he's coming to Morzine after what amounts to 1 date...

erm, i dont know who is more weird, what if you or he is a murderer.
    you may be on to something there?
    We never see pictures,
    She gets bored easily,
    Then they suddenly all dissapear and its all their fault?
    Hmmmm

hmm, sounds sexy.

I'm not sure it's her, maybe gazlar's taking out the competition from his vantage point in the tree....
    Ah ha!
    Anyone seen so i married an axe murderer? cracking film.

I didn't take them out from a vantage point in a tree, I took them out and showed them what foxc had written about them on here........far more effective than a sniper rifle

And the holiday thing is weird, even coming from me, and I've enjoyed some of foxc's holidays, where do you think BBC3 got the idea for Sun, Sea and Suspicious Parents from, although its hard to pass yourself off as a step dad when your cracking one off from the balcony of a hotel when watching someone you claim is your daughter.......I had to tell them I was Gerry mcCann :shock: :shock:

Actually pe'ed a little
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    :lol:
    PMSL
    + fries
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    If u had walked any closer to that balcony in that swimsuit it wouldn'have been just a smile you were wiping from your face ;) fortunately I squawk like a seagull so I doubt my cover would have been blown
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp