Morning Bumders It's Halfwaytofridayday

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Well then, morning bumders

It's Wednesday. Half way to Friday. Yesterday involved looking at last years lambs and deciding which ones would be tasty tasty on a plate. Then they're going off to slaughter tomorrow.

Lambing continues today. Hopefully the weather isn't too bad outside, and hopefully them sheeps will be fairly cooperative. They're stupid things at times. Well then

What's you lot up to?

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Fags!

Not half way for me, it's the beginning of my working week. Thankfully it's only a 3 day week though.
    My legs and arms ache like mad after yesterdays Peaks ride. I slept like a baby last night haha

Mmmm lamb.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Morning tag-nuts

Penultimate working day of the week for me as I'm going to mid-Wales on Friday for a weekend rallying. Last night was mostly spent sorting another job out on my daily drive instead of cleaning the bikes after a local loop at the weekend. That's now tonights job.

Plenty to do today, but it'll all kick-off with a coffee, very shortly.

Congratulations must go to Steve666 who is clearly the master of finding 'relevant hair-coloured' totty on the intertubes. Top man.

Onwards! To coffee! With a smile!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Also begining of my work week,

will no doubt have to catch up on work.

nothing planned for evening
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    morning nobbers

great but cold ride in today, which helped work off lasts nights pub time whilst my mother took the kids to the cinema. lots of work today, but all with a smile as cycling home.

Clank - which rally?
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    matthew h wrote:
    Clank - which rally?

British Cross Country Championship - Myherin.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    'Ning feckers !

Start of my working week also, only 4 nights to do tho.....after 11 of and 7 out of country looking at milk beasts on a spanish beach, reeeaaallly not looking forward to it , but needs must and i have needs !

As for the day, take daughter to her mates birthday party, then mrs castlelad ,son and me are going window shopping for bikes and bits..........WE HAVE NO BACONS ...........YET :oops:
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

still on leave, just waiting for my car to get it's MOT.

why do MOTs make me more nervous than anything else in the world?
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All
    Sitting in Norwich Airport waiting for check in. 20 days to do. Might be able to do Afan ride if I manage to return on time
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning cheese wands

Good luck with the MOT sheeps, mine went through last week and the total was £94, this is why I own a ford focus!

So it's Wednesday, I'm waiting for a loss adjuster to call and I have been gathering receipts of all te parts I used to build up the bionicon. I'm fairly confident I'll get a replacement but I think it will be a slightly lower standard, hmm let's wait and see.

Tonight I'm out on the ragley and then the bike is going upstairs, I've learnt my lesson.

Laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Another day off for me. Finished off most of the cleaning/tidying. Popping into town with the mothership, get my hair did and dinner with a friend.
    TFN has just suggested we go to Tenerife and ride volcanoes. Think I'm going to have to man up some more...

kisses
    FoxC
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    morning potato counters!

Today is a bit meh, a bit not meh.

Thanks to the power failure whilst on holiday last week we're getting a partial refund and a big discount on our next one, so booking something in August. Will be entering the CRC Summer Thunder Enduro, basically because of the two nights free camping and the fact the grandparents will look after the kids. There's a couple of dencent jobs out there as well with the best sounding being 5 hours per day at £80k pro rata, might see if they'll let me work 3.5 8 hour days for the same money?

Total meh because I'm still digging myself out of the hole that was dug for me whilst I was on leave.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Clank wrote:
    Congratulations must go to Steve666 who is clearly the master of finding 'relevant hair-coloured' totty on the intertubes. Top man.
    Why thank you sir. It's amazing what you can do with an interweb connection and some time on your hands :)

This morning i'm doing a bit of bike fiddling 'n' fettling for tomorrow's trip over to welshland, then this afternoon it's keeping junior entertained for a bit. Apart from that, not a lot!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    morning tards,
    was on a night ride last night thinking bike is ace, time to bag it up and its ready for wales next week, then Ping, spoke breaks, just as i'm riding along????
    into second week of time off which means i've come down with some mysterious ilness :evil: so off to docs later for the second time since last millenium! need to MTFU.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sheepsteeth
    Kaise wrote:

Good luck with the MOT sheeps,

went through, no advisories and it cost 39 quids. im so happy i could piss. i keep thinking i should get something a bit newer with a better fit and finish and something much better looking (ive got an old subaru at the moment which is so ugly it could trick or treat down the phone!) but it refuses to die and has been perfick in all weathers at all times.

hope the loss adjuster isnt a gigantic thundercunt and knows the price of onions (and bionicons).
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Mehday for me again. Still a very slow week at work. In fact more than half of the staff are off on their holidays, leaving just a handful of us here.
    So I'm using the quiet period to brush up on some coding skills.

Got a really bad sore throat today, and it would appear that my Marzocchis which are temporarily back on the bike whils tI sort out the Fox36s, have started misbehaving again - even though they've only been used to commute to work about 5 times :evil:
  • Got a really bad sore throat today, and it would appear that my Marzocchis which are temporarily back on the bike whils tI sort out the Fox36s, have started misbehaving again

Is the sore throat a result of screaming obscenities at the forks?

Morning homos.

Passing the time at work for a while, then I intend on actually going for a ride tonight. We shall see.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Kaise wrote:
    Morning cheese wands

Good luck with the MOT sheeps, mine went through last week and the total was £94, this is why I own a ford focus!

So it's Wednesday, I'm waiting for a loss adjuster to call and I have been gathering receipts of all te parts I used to build up the bionicon. I'm fairly confident I'll get a replacement but I think it will be a slightly lower standard, hmm let's wait and see.

Tonight I'm out on the ragley and then the bike is going upstairs, I've learnt my lesson.

Laters

This is why I Own a seat Leon £30 :p because they just don't break like fords hehe.

Evening monkey bums.

Today is waiting for a bunch of nuggets to close the accounts so i can get on with my tax work... Pains in my arse.

Enjoy your days
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning

TFN has just suggested we go to Tenerife and ride volcanoes. Think I'm going to have to man up some more...

kisses
    FoxC

i used to live in tenerife and the gf's parents still live there - the riding is superb 8)

check out www.lavatrax.com
    if you do go you have to go to siam park - a big water park with the most mental slides i've ever been on!!

i'm moff out to see the gf's folks in 2 weeks, can't wait, i'll probably get a ride in when i'm there :D and on the bike...pfnaar pfnaar
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon scuttlers

As there it's no thread for none bumders then I shall post here.

Work did, now off for patisserie then having jerk meat for tea make of that what you will

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar wrote:
    jerk meat

I've got some jerk meat for you right here.
  • sheepsteeth
    Gazlar wrote:
    jerk meat

I've got some jerk meat for you right here.

you havent got a good having some jerk meat for you right here in you, sunshine.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning

kisses
    FoxC

i used to live in tenerife and the gf's parents still live there - the riding is superb 8)

check out http://www.lavatrax.com
    if you do go you have to go to siam park - a big water park with the most mental slides i've ever been on!!

i'm moff out to see the gf's folks in 2 weeks, can't wait, i'll probably get a ride in when i'm there :D and on the bike...pfnaar pfnaar
    Yep lavatrax is what he's on about... well we'll see if he can actually stick around for more than 3 months first...I'm already freaked that he's coming to Morzine after what amounts to 1 date...
  • sheepsteeth
    foxc_uk wrote:
    I'm already freaked that he's coming to Morzine after what amounts to 1 date...

erm, i dont know who is more weird, what if you or he is a murderer.
  • foxc_uk wrote:

Or worse, Fully-sprung :shock:
  • VWsurfbum
    foxc_uk wrote:

you may be on to something there?
    We never see pictures,
    She gets bored easily,
    Then they suddenly all dissapear and its all their fault?
    Hmmmm
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sheepsteeth
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

We never see pictures,
    She gets bored easily,
    Hmmmm

hmm, sounds sexy.
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

We never see pictures,
    She gets bored easily,
    Hmmmm

hmm, sounds sexy.

I'm not sure it's her, maybe gazlar's taking out the competition from his vantage point in the tree....
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

We never see pictures,
    She gets bored easily,
    Hmmmm

hmm, sounds sexy.

I'm not sure it's her, maybe gazlar's taking out the competition from his vantage point in the tree....
    Ah ha!
    Anyone seen so i married an axe murderer? cracking film.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

We never see pictures,
    She gets bored easily,
    Hmmmm

hmm, sounds sexy.

Ah ha!
    Anyone seen so i married an axe murderer? cracking film.

I didn't take them out from a vantage point in a tree, I took them out and showed them what foxc had written about them on here........far more effective than a sniper rifle

And the holiday thing is weird, even coming from me, and I've enjoyed some of foxc's holidays, where do you think BBC3 got the idea for Sun, Sea and Suspicious Parents from, although its hard to pass yourself off as a step dad when your cracking one off from the balcony of a hotel when watching someone you claim is your daughter.......I had to tell them I was Gerry mcCann :shock: :shock:
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    :lol:
    PMSL