Puncture every time I go on a ride

2»

Comments

• cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    You wouldn't have got a puncture with drop bars.
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    Listen people, I came onto the forum for advice and get ripped for my spelling by one sad old man ralph(no idea) :lol:Must be an old school teacher get (insert space)a life. I'm not here to take abuse! I found my problem any way, it was a piece of glass buried deep inside the tyre, just popping its head out. I found it after I twisted and turned tyre inside out. No more punctures I hope and no more abuse from dickheads with nothing else better to do than jump on the band wagon and correct people's spelling and grammatical mistakes. :mrgreen:
    FTFY
    The reason grammatical rules exist is so that you can express yourself clearly. You failed at that, which caused the confusion in the first place.
    Oh yeah. My first suggestion was to check again for glass. You're welcome.

Poor form EKE -- there's an extraneous space in "any way" which should be elided. Also, I believe our esteemed OP is referring to "Rolf F" when he writes "ralph".
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    davis wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    Listen people, I came onto the forum for advice and get ripped for my spelling by one sad old man ralph(no idea) :lol:Must be an old school teacher get (insert space)a life. I'm not here to take abuse! I found my problem any way, it was a piece of glass buried deep inside the tyre, just popping its head out. I found it after I twisted and turned tyre inside out. No more punctures I hope and no more abuse from dickheads with nothing else better to do than jump on the band wagon and correct people's spelling and grammatical mistakes. :mrgreen:
    FTFY
    The reason grammatical rules exist is so that you can express yourself clearly. You failed at that, which caused the confusion in the first place.
    Oh yeah. My first suggestion was to check again for glass. You're welcome.

Poor form EKE -- there's an extraneous space in "any way" which should be elided. Also, I believe our esteemed OP is referring to "Rolf F" when he writes "ralph".

Oh dear. I shall reprimand myself by eating lots of chocolate.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    That's the spirit.

PS: :P :P :P
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Topic locked. 'Txt talk' is not allowed. If it carries on in other threads, warnings will be issued then a ban.
This discussion has been closed.