Silly Commuter Romance

2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,770
    I often used to see a rather atractive blonde cycling through Bushy Park in the opposite direction. She'd always smile, so I smiled back. The smile soon became a hello as we passed. A while later we would exchange pleasantries if we met at the gate.
    Unfortunately I was then off the bike for a while due to broken ribs and a punctured lung. When I got back on there was no sign of her. Which is a shame as the logical next step would have been a knee trembler* in the bushes.

* this is obviously nonsense as I'm happily married, even if she was daft enough to be interested.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    What is amazing is the number of guys here saying they noticed, spoke to or were propersitioned by the opposite sex. That, or they at least thought about it...

Where's Hambones? You have kin...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I often used to see a rather atractive blonde cycling through Bushy Park in the opposite direction. She'd always smile, so I smiled back. The smile soon became a hello as we passed. A while later we would exchange pleasantries if we met at the gate.
    Unfortunately I was then off the bike for a while due to broken ribs and a punctured lung. When I got back on there was no sign of her. Which is a shame as the logical next step would have been a knee trembler* in the bushes.

* this is obviously nonsense as I'm happily married, even if she was daft enough to be interested.

:lol:

It's the obvious conclusion.
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    Other peoples sweat (except Ms DDD's)

I think you'll find:
    Horses sweat, men perspire and women merely glow. :wink:

[Edit - I should know - Mrs WBW glows like a pig :shock: ]
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Other peoples sweat (except Ms DDD's)

I think you'll find:
    Horses sweat, men perspire and women merely glow. :wink:

[Edit - I should know - Mrs WBW glows like a pig :shock: ]
    The Edit is the single funniest thing I've seen on bikerader, ever.
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.