PTP - What's your strategy?

2»

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Maybe there should be an offshoot PTP for predicting who's going to win PTP!

If so, then my pick is andyp . He's always there or there abouts. Either he is really boring or he has tremendous self discipline to keep typing Contador, Cavendish, Cancellara or Gilbert over and over again without ever once thinking "Sod it. Amets Txurruka".
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,550
    RichN95 wrote:
    Maybe there should be an offshoot PTP for predicting who's going to win PTP!

If so, then my pick is andyp . He's always there or there abouts. Either he is really boring or he has tremendous self discipline to keep typing Contador, Cavendish, Cancellara or Gilbert over and over again without ever once thinking "Sod it. Amets Txurruka".

Please note: andyp does NOT have the FF TrueChampion®™ stamp of approval. In a searing evisceration of andyp's PTP performance FF declared
    He's just a wheelsucker. There's no panache to his predictions. You never see him attack.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • patchy
    patchy Posts: 779
    So I'm interested in how you make your selections.

Do you study the 'form book', analysing the route, previous results and feed all your data into a sophisticated spreadsheet to determine the winner?

Do you go by gut feeling?

Do you follow the herd?

Do you go against the grain?

Yes to all of the above. Next question ;)
    point your handlebars towards the heavens and sweat like you're in hell
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,455
    RichN95 wrote:

If I'd typed Gilbert just once more I'd have been the first double PTP champion.

I think boring covers it.
    Please note: andyp does NOT have the FF TrueChampion®™ stamp of approval. In a searing evisceration of andyp's PTP performance FF declared
    He's just a wheelsucker. There's no panache to his predictions. You never see him attack.

This made me laugh far more than it should of. :lol: