Who's Risked Summer Rubber Yet

2»

Comments

• outcastjack
    outcastjack Posts: 237
    changed over to Pro3 races last week, and rode through a load of broken glass the following day.
    Amazingly got no punctures!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    have had a winter off from riding

I bet DD is p*ssed off then !!!!
    :wink:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pease
    pease Posts: 150
    ive been on the slicks that my allez came with since i brought it around this time last year. that said i've done less then 100 miles since september time (new baby arrived on the 1st !) hoping to get out soon once work quitens down to a point i can get in after 8am...
    Insert witty signature here
  • JamesB
    JamesB Posts: 1,184
    You might consider it`s spring but they gritted roads around here Monday pm so there`s lots sharp grit and salt still, >> + cut treads :(
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    Must admit I too noticed some dodgy stretches yesterday. Lots of small stones and flint getting thrown up.
  • MattC59 wrote:
    have had a winter off from riding

I bet DD is p*ssed off then !!!!
    :wink:
    I didn't bother with my Turbo trainer or Rollers either but I burned plenty of calories. :P
  • cyberknight
    cyberknight Posts: 1,238
    About to swap tyres on both bikes, the commuter is getting some blizzard sport as i rode them over winter on the nice bike and found them ok, the nice bike is either getting the conti slicks or i might go for the ultremo r1 if i can convince myself that they will not disintegrate.
    FCN 3/5/9
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    my pro race 3's punctured this morning :( - the usual culprit - a tiny wire from an exploding tyre is the norm in a country where there is no MOT inspection
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Hav'nt used one in years....

oops wrong forum.....
    bagpuss
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    popped some open corsa evos on today - beautiful. so much quicker than the gp4 seasons. dont think it was just psychological - might have been though.