you've had your bacon...

2»

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    MattC59 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    I read this, this morning and couldn't resist a bacon buttie. Mrs C has jsut got home from work, knackered, and said "I can't be ar*ed to cook tonight, lets have a bacon sarnie. So we did.

Will I be dead tomorrow ? :shock:

Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal lentils Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal Subliminal :D

Puy, are lovely with salmon and............. lardons :lol:

has to be on a bed of rocket fresh from the garden, extra virgin olive oil, and a squeeze of juice from a freshly picked lemon. Om nom nom, the fish and the pig thought so too!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    I'm sure everyone will die whether they eat bacon or not.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996

Thanks for confirming that.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Frank the tank
    Aggieboy wrote:

Thanks for confirming that.

I just want people to enjoy bacon in the knowledge it won't affect whether they die or not. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

• bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Bit of a rash topic this..........
    bagpuss
  • Aggieboy
    We're just 'chewing the fat'
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • bagpusscp
    Stop telling porky's :roll:
    bagpuss
  • Frank the tank
    I'm off to the girls in knitwear with my lardon.
    Tail end Charlie

• tx14
    tx14 Posts: 244
    daviesee wrote:
    bompington wrote:
    Indeed, the study would be more accurately summed up like this: ‘The kind of people who say they eat quite a lot of red meat and processed meat are slightly more likely to die before they reach 75 years of age than those who say they don’t eat very much of those things.’
    Conclusion from the above article - some people will live longer than others.
    Who'd have thunk it? :roll:
    Sometimes I think these scientists are more concerned with getting their grant/tenureship renewed than actually coming up with something new.
    So many people seem to share your opinion.
    there is value in quantifying things, providing evidence for common knowledge is not useless. and who knows, quite often common knowledge turns out to be false.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686

The funniest thing I've ever read on cake stop. Well done.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Aggieboy
    johnfinch wrote:

The funniest thing I've ever read on cake stop. Well done.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's not actually funny, dude. He has actually got a small strip of pork fat between his legs.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    MattC59 wrote:
    I read this, this morning and couldn't resist a bacon buttie. Mrs C has jsut got home from work, knackered, and said "I can't be ar*ed to cook tonight, lets have a bacon sarnie. So we did.

Well, it's now tomorrow evening and you haven't posted all day. Proof, if indeed proof were needed, that you are dead and it's all down to the bacon.

Now look at what you've done, OP. Matt's dead and it's all your fault. I just hope you're proud of yourself.
  • bagpusscp

Go carefully Frank....cause you may get hambushed by someone from commuting.
    bagpuss
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    johnfinch wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

Well, it's now tomorrow evening and you haven't posted all day. Proof, if indeed proof were needed, that you are dead and it's all down to the bacon.

Now look at what you've done, OP. Matt's dead and it's all your fault. I just hope you're proud of yourself.

It wasn't me. It was the subliminal lentils. Not dead, just wind :oops:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • The scale of heresy is staggering here. Bacon butties with butter and brown sauce only please. The only lawful use for ketchup is when mixed with mayonnaise to be consumed with Belgian chips.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    The scale of heresy is staggering here. Bacon butties with butter and brown sauce only please. The only lawful use for ketchup is when mixed with mayonnaise to be consumed with Belgian chips.

Thank f*** for that, I thought I was the only man of taste using this website until that!
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Pross wrote:
    The scale of heresy is staggering here. Bacon butties with butter and brown sauce only please. The only lawful use for ketchup is when mixed with mayonnaise to be consumed with Belgian chips.

Thank f*** for that, I thought I was the only man of taste using this website until that!
    +1
    Bacon and brown only.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Frank the tank
    daviesee wrote:
    Pross wrote:

+1
    Bacon and brown only.

No butter though, just crispy bacon and brown.

Something dodgy about people that can find fault with bacon. :?
    Tail end Charlie