'Test Tube' Meat

2»

Comments

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Aggieboy wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    Just out of interest, and obviously I only have your posts to go by, but did you just join this forum as you felt the need to wind someone up ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you two started off on the same side. The "preach, preach,preach" and the "vinigar (sic :lol: ) for that chip ?" both being aimed at the herbivore. You two need bacons!!

I've really been enjoying this, confusing but enjoyable all the same.

double_knockout.gif
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    :D

I've given up, I thought that for once I'd try some intelligent dicsussion, but that didn't work, so how about this ?

lettuce-lingerie-01.jpg
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Barstewards!

You had to mention chips!

I'm only able to eat six chips, now I fancy chips, yeah go on, I know, tell me that the best chips are the ones fried in baby antelope fat or something! :D

I DON'T HAVE A CHIP, OK! :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    team47b wrote:
    You don't need meat. It's a fact. So why try to convince vegetarians to eat meat?

The article appears to be aimed at influencing vegetarians, surely as pointless exercises go this one takes the biscuit!

Maybe it's aimed at vegetarians who enjoy the taste of meat but don't like the cruelty to animals that comes with farming, as opposed to vegetarians who just don't like meat or avoid for health reasons.

If that is the case, then I would say that vegetarians SHOULD eat this meat, as it would mean higher sales, economies of scale, lower prices and then more omnivores would switch to it, saving X million animals a year from being born into a life of misery.

Personally I'm a meat eater (free range only, mind, and I do reduce it from my diet as much as possible), and I think this is fantastic news. Bring it on!