Comments

• NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Just how posh is Jake?

Too posh for me that's for sure :lol:

But are you too posh to push. Don't answer that, I'm just taking the pish.
    I think you should get a new bike. How about a Pashley?

Me I'm as common as muck, born and raise in social housing, went to state school...you know like normal people :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • Ginjafro
    Ginjafro Posts: 572
    Strangely enough the average foreign call centre is able to pronounce my surname correctly. The average British call centre staffed by entry level fukwits is usually incapable. My surname is fairly rare and of Scottish/Irish origin with a Mc at the start and the rest starting with uppercase following. Said fukwits pronounce my name either as if I was of Nigerian origin or completely omit the important and vital Mc. So if my name was McHale some dickheads would pronounce it M'chale or just Hale. Yet I am sure if I was called McDonald nobody would dare to presume I was called Mr Donald. It also pees me off when similar dickwads dare to write or type my surname how they feel like, usually dropping the uppercase after the Mc, ie Mcdonald. My bank does this all the time but just blames the computer!
    Giant XTC Pro-Carbon
    Cove Hustler
    Planet X Pro-Carbon
  • NGale
    I will admit to having a bit of a moment the other day when one of the Indian scammers phoned again of 'God, so this is what happens when you allow the colonials self determination'

I was joking I will say but I've been hanging around Jake's parents for too long as it's the very thing they would say :lol:
  • I'm not racist!!! I hate them all equally!
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 16,992
    Ginjafro wrote:
    Strangely enough the average foreign call centre is able to pronounce my surname correctly. The average British call centre staffed by entry level fukwits is usually incapable. My surname is fairly rare and of Scottish/Irish origin with a Mc at the start and the rest starting with uppercase following. Said fukwits pronounce my name either as if I was of Nigerian origin or completely omit the important and vital Mc. So if my name was McHale some dickheads would pronounce it M'chale or just Hale. Yet I am sure if I was called McDonald nobody would dare to presume I was called Mr Donald. It also pees me off when similar dickwads dare to write or type my surname how they feel like, usually dropping the uppercase after the Mc, ie Mcdonald. My bank does this all the time but just blames the computer!
    Your name is Machinery, isn't it?
  • Ginjafro
    Ginjafro wrote:

I like what you've done there. In fact my name is McHucknall (after a Manc crooner that all mums and grannies love) :wink:
    Giant XTC Pro-Carbon
    Cove Hustler
    Planet X Pro-Carbon
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Ginjafro wrote:
    Ginjafro wrote:

I like what you've done there. In fact my name is McHucknall (after a Manc crooner that all mums and grannies love) :wink:
    Doesn't the 'Mc' or 'Mac' mean 'Son of'?
    Apparently Mick Hucknall really put it about in the mid to late 80s and his bedpost has been notched down to a small toothpick. From your username, I'm guessing you're a bit of a freckled sun-dodger, like him. Maybe he's your real dad?
    Is this your real dad about to chat your mum up?
    mick+hucknall.jpg

Only joking, I'm sure your mother is of the highest virtue, despite the grafitti written in the pub toilets by her milkman.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • NGale wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Just how posh is Jake?

He's so posh his gets his butler to wax his chest...
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Ginjafro
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    Ginjafro wrote:
    Ginjafro wrote:

Doesn't the 'Mc' or 'Mac' mean 'Son of'?
    Apparently Mick Hucknall really put it about in the mid to late 80s and his bedpost has been notched down to a small toothpick. From your username, I'm guessing you're a bit of a freckled sun-dodger, like him. Maybe he's your real dad?
    Is this your real dad about to chat your mum up?
    mick+hucknall.jpg

Only joking, I'm sure your mother is of the highest virtue, despite the grafitti written in the pub toilets by her milkman.

You know a lot about me, are you a stalker? :lol:
    Giant XTC Pro-Carbon
    Cove Hustler
    Planet X Pro-Carbon
  • Ginjafro wrote:
    You know a lot about me, are you a stalker? :lol:

Your forum name alone makes sense <darth vader>he IS your father</darth vader>
  • NGale
    NGale wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Just how posh is Jake?

thankfully the chest waxing is a thing of the past :lol:

And we don't have a butler but we do have a cleaner :mrgreen:
  • NGale wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Just how posh is Jake?

Never let gold comedy comments be buried - they must be unearthed to remind us all of Jake's habits :D
  • NGale
    NGale wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Just how posh is Jake?

Never let gold comedy comments be buried - they must be unearthed to remind us all of Jake's habits :D

Oh believe me I once in a while take the mickey out of him for it. That and the fact he uses moisturiser :lol: