Training Music

BruunLoss
BruunLoss Posts: 103
Not sure how many cyclists listen to music while out, but for those that do, can anyone recommend songs for a training playlist I want to create, thanks.

Comments

• Don't listen to anything whilst out on the road as prefer to hear what is going on around me.

Listen to a wide range of stuff on the turbo though from Dropkick Murphys, AC/DC right through to Lady Gaga.
    Cheers

Andy
    Cyclist, Massage Therapist & Ice Cream Genius
    Andrew Creer Massage
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Bit of everything on my playlist. Start at ACDC and finish with ZZTop,and every genre in between :)

Disclaimer: I can hear traffic just fine,delicate balance found between wind noise,music/EndoMondo prompts and traffic noise.
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    I'm the same as spinndrift - I ride on some pretty sketchy roads with a lot of narrow bits and tight bends where I can't see whats coming so I like to keep my ears free to listen out for anything coming either way. It's also my first sense to detect something amiss with the bike itself, I like to hear if everythings running smoothly :).

I'm a sound engineer & musician so I can't really just have music quietly in the background because I tend to zone in on it and lose all awareness of my surroundings.
  • On the country roads I cycle at 5:30 in the morning, I might see a car every hour, but usually when it's that quiet, my iPhone is handlebar mounted and I have it on speaker. AC/DC and Zz Top, good choices.
  • nhoj
    nhoj Posts: 129
    Radio 3.
  • Herbsman
    Herbsman Posts: 2,029
    All of the songs off Decapitated's album Nihility
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!