Riding Commando!

2»

Comments

• t4tomo wrote:
    ddraver wrote:
    Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I see...

that's pretty obscure though!)

Especially as the Titanic was sunk by an iceberg and not in wartime.

What about changing it to 'going Bismark' then?
    FCN: Brompton: 12, Tourer: 7, Racer: 4

http://www.60milestonod.blogspot.com
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    "Going Concordia"
  • "Going Concordia"
    That had more of a stroke than was sunk.
    FCN: Brompton: 12, Tourer: 7, Racer: 4

http://www.60milestonod.blogspot.com
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Muffintop wrote:
    "Going Concordia"
    That had more of a stroke than was sunk.
    I figured tucking the aul chap into one side would be sufficient to prevent mushrooming.

Oh well :D
  • pilot_pete
    pilot_pete Posts: 2,120
    Anyone who has been in the Infantry and been in a hot/ humid place for a number of days without any 'facilities' ends up binning the kecks as they get unbearable, especially if you are doing 20-30 miles a day on foot with all your kit. Nappy rash is a real pain in the @rse! Hence I guess the term going commando (although they are not infantry, not even Army!) but you get the point?

PP
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    I rode with an unfurnished basement tonight for the first time with my new bib tights, have to say it's a definite improvement in terms of comfort and freedom. One question though - how do you stop your willy turning into a button mushroom?
    It was freezing tonight and I think the little fella got a 'raw' deal tbh...
    Put something down the front covering your tool.
    I use a woolen hat just to cover the front :D
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    Because its what the pros do and it makes you go faster.
  • [quote morstar wrote:

Pigeons in flight wrote:
    It's always nice and toasty...I wouldn't know whether the little guy's button mushroomed or not, he's flattened to obscurity!

Clearly he is as you obviously can't see him when the leg wear comes off.][/quote]

Oh, I normally sit around the house in my lycra for at least an hour sipping espresso. The wee man has normally thawed out by then!
    Never mistake motion for action
    Tweet@gmunrop69
    Trainerroad - GMan69
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    markyone wrote:
    I rode with an unfurnished basement tonight for the first time with my new bib tights, have to say it's a definite improvement in terms of comfort and freedom. One question though - how do you stop your willy turning into a button mushroom?
    It was freezing tonight and I think the little fella got a 'raw' deal tbh...
    Put something down the front covering your tool.
    I use a woolen hat just to cover the front :D

Keep an eye open for the small innocent smoothie bottles. The woolie hats work a treat and come in hundreds of patterns so suit your mood !!

mn-innocent-hats.gif
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved