• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Gazlar wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ed Balls and Bob Crow are both on my list, they're they only people who make me want to hit the telly when I see them on it.

I agree muchly, speaking as a railwayman, Bob Crow is a cooking funt
    This will make you feel better Gaz :-)

Not really, I doubt it would hurt him, his face looks like its made from memory foam stuffed into a cats bladder
    Don't be so complimentary about him. I still quite fancy the idea of having a game show a bit like 'The Running Man' with people like him as the runner and airing it the day of a tube strke to cheer everyone up.

I'd rather see obeseswe total wipeout, but with bob crow as the big red balls, and see grotesquely fat people just pepetedly leaping onto his junk

Noooo, far better would be a Ben Hur recreation, with senior RMT people pulling chariots and members of the public stabbing them with pointy sticks.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    Going to add Will.I.am, because i just watched Top Gear and it seems he's more of a fool than I thought he was.

Also, everyone in the Black Eyes Peas.
    cooldad wrote:
    Andy wrote:
    New Series Starts tomorrow (Sunday 29th Jan) at 8pm.

Splendid.

Oh, and before the usual suspects get started

* It's all staged
    * It's not funny
    * Clarkson is offensive for the sake of it
    * Hammond thinks he is funny
    * blah blah blah, grumpy old bastaard, moan moan moan.
    * I prefer watching Glee with my obvious covered in peanut butter.

Yes i thought you'd be the kind of moron that watches Top Gear.

Watched season 1 of glee with the missus, it was good. I downloaded one of the albums and have it in my car.
    :D
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Going to add Will.I.am, because I just watched Top Gear and it seems he's more of a fool than I thought he was.

Also, everyone in the Black Eyes Peas.
    Really?
    I thought he was a tool before, but i have a little bit of respect for him now, ok its a very small bit , but still a bit.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Andy wrote:
    Chris Moyles because he believes he is God's gift to the broadcasting world, but he's nothing more than an overweight northerner who does nothing but speak utter crap at the taxpayer's expense (being a BBC employee)

To be fair. He's very very good at what he does. Thats why he is so popular.
    Not a current boring morning misfit then. There must be two of them.
  • You do not understand Lawman's point.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    You do not understand Lawman's point.

i'll understand Lawman's point in a minute

wait a sec, that doesn't sound good
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp