Famous people you hate and why...?!

Fantastic Mr Fox
Fantastic Mr Fox Posts: 848
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mines JK from Jamiroquai because he's a smug twat.

Yeah he's a talented enough singer/player but he had a few very samey songs like 10 years ago and still pops up on stuff talking about how awesome he is and his rockstar life. F**k off JK.

Also Ross Noble, his comedy is of a calibur that's around the level of pub humour. Great for a pub, not nearly funny enough for TV.
<hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">

Comments

• Three on my list.

Russell Brand because he's a smug and opinionated tosser at every level. He's supposed to be a comedian and I don't find him funny at all.

Chris Moyles because he believes he is God's gift to the broadcasting world, but he's nothing more than an overweight northerner who does nothing but speak utter crap at the taxpayer's expense (being a BBC employee)

Jim Carrey because he's just not funny and I believe he copied his facial expressions from Max Headroom
  • Jared Leto, because he is an are5e, talks out of his ass, and treats his fans fairly poorly. At a concert, He kept calling people out, saying shit like "be happy your not that fat kid" or "look how ugly she is" and things along those lines. And then afterwards walks right past fans and says he doesn't want to give them an autograph because he doesn't like their hair colour, or something. Happened at both the concerts I went with my wife to, and in general I just hate that type of msuic anyways, but he has fueled even more hate for it.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    fernando alonso aka the spantard. From when he was at mcclaren and the games he was playing. Though if I had an f1 team I would still hire him as long as he didn't ever talk to me
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    A and C Cole. J Terry. No reason needed.
  • Not entirely sure how we are defining "famous" for the purposes of this thread, as such, some of the below may not count.

Anyone and everyone who has ever appeared on Big Brother or the celebrity variations thereof.

Everyone from that programme about Essex
    Everyone from that programme about Newcastle

Kerry Catona
    Jordan / Katie Price

"Jedward"

I could go on, but you get the picture.
  • Stephen Fry for being an irritating supercillious.

George Galloway and Diane Abbot for representing everything that is bad about politics.

Mowgli from the jungle book for not having an orange 5.
  • and I agree with all the others too.
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Maggie Thatcher - evil b1tch.
    I wouldn't p*ss on her if she was on fire.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    any celeb who owns an orange 5...

sebastian vettel - for having the best car, and frankly being able to nothing but drive the fastest car the fastest, which must be fucking hard when you have a distinctly average middle-aged aussie driving the same car minus a few bits he kindly handed over to you...

jedward and any folks who have ever been on some kind of reality programme

russell brand - for tainting katy perry with every STD known to man kind and giving her the bad aids and also for being and utter cnut

all politicians and bankers - seriously wtf is the test for becoming one of these morons?! are you a greedy fucker? yes. are you dumb as fook and will destroy this country and take all its money? yes. WELCOME ABOARD!!
  • lawman wrote:

Guy Martin owns an Orange 5. He also owns a Ti Blue pig (or he did a couple of years ago anyway) and he bIoody knows how to ride them too.
  • lawman wrote:

sebastian vettel - for having the best car, and frankly being able to nothing but drive the fastest car the fastest, which must be ******* hard when you have a distinctly average middle-aged aussie driving the same car minus a few bits he kindly handed over to you

he did also win and race like a champ in the Toro Rosso. Unfortunately, he is one of the best drivers in one of the best cars, like schumacher in a ferrari. Lets hope it doesn't last as long.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • lawman
    lawman wrote:

sebastian vettel - for having the best car, and frankly being able to nothing but drive the fastest car the fastest, which must be ******* hard when you have a distinctly average middle-aged aussie driving the same car minus a few bits he kindly handed over to you

he did also win and race like a champ in the Toro Rosso. Unfortunately, he is one of the best drivers in one of the best cars, like schumacher in a ferrari. Lets hope it doesn't last as long.

and fisi put a force india on pole at spa, then did shit in a ferrari... as vettel demonstrated in 2010, unless he is on pole, he has little chance of winning in an average car, as the red bull's reliability was too eratic, he won that championship because alonso and ferrari cocked up, and when it worked, the redbull was fastest... i for one would love to see him in a slower car and give hamilton, alonso and button the quicker car and see who won... he wouldnt stand a chance...
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Paul O'Grady, Allan Car and that gay dancer from the TV... You might think there is a theme going on here, but as a very bright young teenager once had printed in The Guardian; the broadcasting of these stereotypes only disenfranchises young gays and prohibits them from coming out through fear of public perception perpetrated by the media. They aren't funny, they're slapstick images of themselves, and I'd only ever be interested in watching Big Brother if the three of them were entered and the first task was 'there is no food, you will have to cannibalise one-another for survival, last one alive wins'.

[/a very rare rant]

+all the above.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Paul O'Grady, Allan Car and that gay dancer from the TV... You might think there is a theme going on here, but as a very bright young teenager once had printed in The Guardian; the broadcasting of these stereotypes only disenfranchises young gays and prohibits them from coming out through fear of public perception perpetrated by the media.

why do gay people feel the need to come out anyway? why cant they keep it to themselves?

i dont hate celebrity people, none of them really affect me in anyway.
  • Ginjafro
    Ginjafro Posts: 572
    The Simpsons, Sherlock Holmes and all those people on that reality show called Coronation Street. If I was famous I would like to drink at dinner time too.
    Giant XTC Pro-Carbon
    Cove Hustler
    Planet X Pro-Carbon
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    why do gay people feel the need to come out anyway? why cant they keep it to themselves?
    Presumably why you haven't come out yet
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Chris Moyles because he believes he is God's gift to the broadcasting world, but he's nothing more than an overweight northerner who does nothing but speak utter crap at the taxpayer's expense (being a BBC employee)

To be fair. He's very very good at what he does. Thats why he is so popular.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    lawman wrote:
    i for one would love to see him in a slower car and give hamilton, alonso and button the quicker car and see who won... he wouldnt stand a chance...

Amazing how he wouldnt win in a slower car than three rivals :roll:
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    tina turner - i have no idea why, just every time i see her i want to reach into the tv and punch her in the face!! :shock:
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I can't stand Jo Whiley, Dale Winton and Barney the Dinosaur. Brett Tippie and that bloke off the One show, don't know his name as I never watched it. Mostly because I find these people annoying but Jo Whiley more so than the others.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    welshkev wrote:
    tina turner - i have no idea why, just every time i see her i want to reach into the tv and punch her in the face!! :shock:

you sound like her ex husband.................... :D
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    alex ferguson, great football manager but that sour face and the gum chewing thing, you're nearly 80 not 15, spazwad! there must be more so will have a ponder and will get back to you!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    oodboo wrote:
    Dale Winton and Barney the Dinosaur

Can also go into my Big Brother of horror show.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    oodboo wrote:
    Dale Winton and Barney the Dinosaur

Can also go into my Big Brother of horror show.

As long as the show uses phrases such as...

'twelve twinty too pee-em, snipers take oop position on the roof of the house'

or

'eleven eh-em, and the hoongry tigers are released into the Big Broother house'

Dang, it would get my support!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    lauren laverne - how and why?
    jo whiney - sorry but a depressed woman who likes Coldplay and relives her conversations with the foo fighters. F00king emo.
    The TOWIE cast, and all other reality show celebs because theyve made shed loads from being thick and I make chuff all with a brain.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    he's nothing more than an overweight northerner who does nothing but speak utter crap

that is no way to talk about northern monkey!
  • lawman
    Andy wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    i for one would love to see him in a slower car and give hamilton, alonso and button the quicker car and see who won... he wouldnt stand a chance...

yes, because thats how hamilton and button won three races a piece this season and alonso won at silverstone in cars far worse than the redbull...
  • lawman wrote:
    Andy wrote:
    lawman wrote:

yes, because thats how hamilton and button won three races a piece this season and alonso won at silverstone in cars far worse than the redbull...

It wasn't much worse than the Red Bull though. In some races it was actually stronger than the Red Bull its just McLaren failed to maximize on it with strategy and qualifying speed so Vettel was able to pull away in clean air whilst everyone else was fighting each other costing them any chance of catching him.

I'm not saying he wasn't lucky or desputing the fact that overall his car was clearly the best, I'm just saying that I don't think there's much ground for saying he's a bad driver. He is one of the best at the moment.
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Andy wrote:

To be fair. He's very very good at what he does. Thats why he is so popular.

No he's not he's crap!