Our Harry...

Bobbinogs
Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
Well, whilst trying to remain impartial and sticking to the "innocent until proven guilty", I don't think it is looking too good for Mr. Redknapp at the moment.

If I had an offshore account, I think I would open it in the name of Bobbinogs, that should keep it safe. He he, no way are HMRC getting their hands on my plastic buttons :)

Comments

• rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    Sooner he gets sent down the better
  • Bobbinogs
    rebs wrote:

I think we should wait until the end of the trial but it might just save some time :wink:
  • points deduction, points deduction its the only way to go. hehe
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    What's his defence?

Pleading ignorance of tax rules does not count in this country.

So he's f***ed; the ugly, excuse-loving wide boy not done good this time, Jeff.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    Probably goes on a fair bit in football, he's just the sucker who got caught.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Good riddance.

31817d1253638360-football-spinners-240-x-320-west-ham.....gif
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Pick the soap up 'arry, there's a good lad

Arsenal+Fan+huge+tommy.jpg
  • Aggieboy
    'H' should plead insanity. He reckons the yids will finish 4th :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • neilo23
    neilo23 Posts: 783
    Pick the soap up 'arry, there's a good lad

Arsenal+Fan+huge+tommy.jpg

One of the better looking Gooners fans....
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    rebs wrote:

As a long-suffering Wolves fan, it's looking increasingly likely that Mick McCarthy will also be getting "sent down" but in a different sense fairly soon. Assuming he doesn't get sacked before we get relegated (again), that is....

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    So the next England manager will be.............. Alan Pardew :lol:
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    Carl_P wrote:
    So the next England manager will be.............. Alan Pardew :lol:

Pretty much what I was thinking. Spurs bosses scuppering their chances of a decent tenure in the England job thanks to iffy off-pitch dealings? Looking increasingly like El Tel all over again!

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • rebs
    The annoying thing is. You take the cash away from Harry and he is a really really good coach/manager. As much as I dislike him. I think he would be fantastic for England.

Partly why I think if he gets banged up he'll be out of Spurs and they will drop like a rock.

Speaking as a West Ham Fan. never been a fan of Redknapp. Although stories that came out how West Ham were managed under him have been priceless.
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    rebs wrote:

Speaking as a West Ham Fan. never been a fan of Redknapp. Although stories that came out how West Ham were managed under him have been priceless.
    About a year before 'Arry was sacked by West Ham someone published a stat that he had been involved in 134 transfers in and out of the club, very few of those players making a first team appearence. I have a soft spot for the guy, he comes from just down the road from where I was brought up and I can still picture him flying down the wing at Upton Park, all knees and elbows. He wasn't the most graceful of players.
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    rebs wrote:
    The annoying thing is. You take the cash away from Harry and he is a really really good coach/manager. As much as I dislike him. I think he would be fantastic for England.

Partly why I think if he gets banged up he'll be out of Spurs and they will drop like a rock.

Manager yes. Coach no
  • rebs
    Aye.. point I was making in football his great. Just keep him away from the money :P
  • Aggieboy
    spurs-kit.jpg
  • LMAO! :D
  • Bobbinogs
    Great piccie Aggie, I assume that the dog in the picture is the much maligned Rosie. I am looking forward to her day in the dock "The money was just resting in my account, Harry can back me up and he is a credible character witness"...
  • Ha ha, you sorry mugs, particularly the spanners.

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16165715
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,171
    I don't think anyone expected that verdict. I have just asked my boss to pay all future salary into an off shore bank account so that I can use it to play the markets!
  • cornerblock
    Proving what a great manager he is again. Getting rid of those two centre back members of the jury and making sure all the others were on improved deals!* Best side he's ever put out.

*If any of his fantastic lawyers read that, I'm kidding.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Frees him up for the England job again...................
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • cornerblock
    Book out already......

Harry+The+Dirty+Dog+Treasury+cover.jpg
  • Pross wrote:
    I don't think anyone expected that verdict. I have just asked my boss to pay all future salary into an off shore bank account so that I can use it to play the markets!

But then you would be done for tax evasion. :mrgreen:
  • carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    daviesee wrote:
    Frees him up for the England job again...................

Absolutely. All Spurs fans need worry now is if Capello resigns or has further words with the FA. Could be a result all round :D
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...
  • Bobbinogs
    Yepp, incredible outcome.

One thing it does expose (as if we didn't know already) is the money washing around the premiership. When one chap can just give another a huge chunk of cash (as a gift/loan/whatever) without anything written down to cover it just shows what deep wallets these chaps have.
  • I knew giving the court the Spurs season ticket holders list to chose the jury from would be a winner!
  • As a long suffering Gooner i'm disappointed that Spurs still have their manager, so now we can't take the mickey. Dagnammit! On the other hand i do quite like twitchin 'Arry, now i hope that buffoon Capello leaves ( preferably the sack but resignation would do) & the FA appoint 'Arry. He would galvanise the squad & get the best out of problem players. Not convinced he'd drop John Terry or Rio (preferably both) but reckon he would atleast get rid of Lanpard & play Scotty Parker (now that Wilshere is out).
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    As a long suffering Gooner i'm disappointed that Spurs still have their manager, so now we can't take the mickey. Dagnammit! On the other hand i do quite like twitchin 'Arry, now i hope that buffoon Capello leaves ( preferably the sack but resignation would do) & the FA appoint 'Arry. He would galvanise the squad & get the best out of problem players. Not convinced he'd drop John Terry or Rio (preferably both) but reckon he would atleast get rid of Lanpard & play Scotty Parker (now that Wilshere is out).

Why on earth do you think he'd get rid of Lampard? He's the last player Uncle Harry would get rid of.
    Twitter: @RichN95