OT - Plans for the weekend?

2»

Comments

• Sunday - The 'Benfleet 15'. :shock:
  • Now...... working till 3am
    Sat rip out old bathroom suite redo pipework and put new floor down, wait for plasterer.
    Sat night work again :cry:
    Sun hopefully out on bike with missus.

Try to grab some shut eye somewhere along the way :wink:
  • JaiRo
    JaiRo Posts: 64
    Now: Finishing off some wine.
    Tomorrow: Trim the bush, work for 4 hours (flipping doing admin bs all week), mates dinner.
    Sun: Evans maintenace workshop, get wheels trued, do some city riding start from Evans Fulham.
    Scott Aspect 40 2011
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Ben6899 wrote:
    Saturday morning: "Take A View" exhibtion at the National Theatre
    Saturday afternoon: "Cholera and The Thames" exhibition at SW1 Gallery

In case anyone was wondering, I can confirm that the two exhibitions we visited at the weekend were very good. Some simply stunning photography on show at the National Theatre and the Cholera exhibition taught me a lot.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Medium success this weekend.

On the plus side I managed to get shower, feature and splash tiles sorted. Also ordered bathroom / toilet bits. Stairs and landing carpets have been chosen. Wood flooring for the hall as been selected, although Mrs A disagrees.

On the downside, no closer to selecting a bedroom paint and all ideas for the bedroom carpet have been discarded. Also struggling with which bedroom furniture; I've found the single item I need for all my clothing but Mrs A is still struggling with the room configuration and how she's going to fit in the wardrobe and eleventy billion drawers, shelves and hanging rails she needs.

Haven't even looked at bathroom flooring.

Deadline for paint and carpet is tomorrow night as I'll be out getting drunk on Wed, Thurs and Fri.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX