Pressie thread

13»

Comments

• keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    1) Gore Path jacket; now experimenting with how little clothing I need underneath it.

2) Fallen Angel to read when the weather's too beastly even for 1)
  • Got a pair of Endura Hummvee shorts in stone colour. Some people at work just don't appreciate lycra! Big box of Torq Banoffee gels (yummy), some nice special Born Awake Welness shower gel, & a pair of Oakley Holbrooks in white frames & violet lenses (which is what i wanted). Hope to use these next year driving in the Alps for my biking hol!
  • pst88
    pst88 Posts: 621
    CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro.
    Bianchi Via Nirone Veloce/Centaur 2010
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Aggieboy wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    One Meercat (sp?) made by my Mum.

One Engagement ring...

Love n hugs

DD

(Is this the first ever engagement for people that have met through BR??)

Not sure that counts if you have to buy your own.

Acquiesced by her own silence.

Oh no, just occupied elsewhere :wink: OMAHB paid, he has kept the receipt, you know, just in case it all goes tits up...

Love n hugs

DD

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ............

a southerly direction only at your age, I'm afraid.

Nah. My credits good enough to pay for an uplift if so required, which it's not, (yet), so I'm reliably informed. Mind you. The rate some are going I should be able to get a set on the cheap and throw in some horse meat while I'm there buying.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Also a few quids worth of Chain Reaction vouchers, which may turn into these

prod_36543.jpg

Nice boots !!!!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Nuggs
    Nuggs Posts: 1,804
    Rapha Winter Jersey from the in-laws - get in!
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Santa brought me this new trail dog, not so sure about it's road manners though...
    6634651419_47c70d215f.jpg
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Michael Buble.

Not the CD, the actual Michael Buble. It's getting a bit embarrassing now. He just sits in the corner trying not to get noticed. I've got 28 days to return him if I don't like him, so I'm thinking of swapping him for a pair of socks.