Turbo A Day Challenge

JimboPlob
JimboPlob Posts: 397
My training has gone to pot in the last few months and I need some focus. Was thinking of joining this http://www.turbotraining.co.uk/challenges.php?nav=jan Maybe not turboing every day, only if I cant get out on the road, but the idea of training every day in Jan seems cool.

Anyone else joining me????

Comments

• doyler78
    doyler78 Posts: 1,951
    JimboPlob wrote:
    My training has gone to pot in the last few months and I need some focus. Was thinking of joining this http://www.turbotraining.co.uk/challenges.php?nav=jan Maybe not turboing every day, only if I cant get out on the road, but the idea of training every day in Jan seems cool.

Anyone else joining me????

Seems like a plan for injury :wink:
  • Herbsman
    Herbsman Posts: 2,029
    Every session counts no matter what the duration or intensity

Sweet. 0.5sec per day
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • 0.5 sec per day over a month... 15.5 seconds in total. Assuming that was all max power, thats got to be worth at least 1 quality street :-)
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    I already ride my turbo trainer every day - that's enough of a challenge in itself. The real challenge is to get off the turbo trainer and back onto the roads!

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • guity
    guity Posts: 113
    When I was comming back from injury last January i was on the turbo every day. Small durations at the beginning, all fairly low resistance, just concentrating on smooth pedaling and a nice cadence. Just increace the duration gradually throughout the month until the weather improves. Seemed to do the trick for me at the time. Just pay attention to how your body feels and if you are feeling tired or have a twinge, have a day off.
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Is it me or does the Kurt Kinetic Rock and Roller look really good fun?

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!