How big is yours then?

2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,773
    6' of man made fakery, now with a string of LED lights. Marvellous things, 4th year without struggling with those poxy little bulbs.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,372
    Mark Elvin wrote:
    Asprilla wrote:
    Mark Elvin wrote:
    8ft tall with Sworovski crystal decorations an a big fairy on top

edit: think I may have missed the point of the thread, having just read through it. :oops:

Maybe, maybe not.

I did edit it to make it more in keeping with the thread. :lol:
    Tree-jazzle?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    We always have the real deal in our house, when the fairy perches on top of it her head almost touches the ceiling, in fact the fairy has to bend in half to be able to put it up her skirts it's so big.

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Greg66 wrote:
    10. Mrs G66 has to stand on a step ladder, and even then she can't touch the top!
    Must be annoying having to finish it off by yourself...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I chuck it out the window when we're done...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rjsterry wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    10. Mrs G66 has to stand on a step ladder, and even then she can't touch the top!
    So there is such a thing as too big.

Only for her!

Ba-boom-tish!
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    goes a bit narrower with a wide top.

Have you partaken in topiary? :lol:

Veet? :roll:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Greg66 wrote:
    10. Mrs G66 has to stand on a step ladder, and even then she won't touch it!

FTFY
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.