pandas, well that's alright then

2»

Comments

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Apparently I found out from t'internet the other week that there's actually a real life glacier named the Fox Glacier (in NZ I think). Wonder what it tastes like? ;)

Polar Bear p1ss?
  • The Zoo initially wanted some bears, but being Scottish they went for the Pandas because they thought they would be cheaper in black and white.
  • Cressers
    Cressers Posts: 1,329
    If the lazy pandas can't be bothered to procreate for themselves without IVF human intervention they ought to be allowed to die out.
  • Cressers wrote:
    If the lazy pandas can't be bothered to procreate for themselves without IVF human intervention they ought to be allowed to die out.

And he's probably too busy to sort it anyway, what with all that Welfare State reform to crack on with. Erm, no, hang on...I'm thinking of IDS. I'll get me coat. :oops:

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • GiantMike
    Cressers wrote:

Not ALL pandas are lazy. This one is representing China in several track events.

Panda.jpg
  • GiantMike wrote:
    Cressers wrote:

Not ALL pandas are lazy. This one is representing China in several track events.

Panda.jpg

Apparently they did try out Calfee bamboo frames but for some reason there were reliability issues, which tended to coincide with disciplinary action in road events after instances of taking race snacks on board outside of the feed zone. ;)

David
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    GiantMike wrote:
    mjclements wrote:
    I suppose that as it is a scottish zoo us english tax payers will be paying the £700k a year rent to the chinese as well as the £70k per annum food bill. Seems that the austerity package only applies south of the border. Roll on devolution and being a bricklayer would willingly help reinstate the wall.

Chapeau sir. Nicley done.
    Do Scottish residents not pay tax then? Great I'll just go tell my employer not to give any more to inland revenue.
    Another nicely informed opinion voiced in the forum, how many times did your region end up with a govt it didn't vote for?
  • GiantMike
    Redhog14 wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:
    mjclements wrote:
    I suppose that as it is a scottish zoo us english tax payers will be paying the £700k a year rent to the chinese as well as the £70k per annum food bill. Seems that the austerity package only applies south of the border. Roll on devolution and being a bricklayer would willingly help reinstate the wall.

Do Scottish residents not pay tax then? Great I'll just go tell my employer not to give any more to inland revenue.
    Another nicely informed opinion voiced in the forum, how many times did your region end up with a govt it didn't vote for?

I was being ironic at his ability to turn a thread about pandas into a rant about the Scottish. I like the Scotch and Pandas equally, but Pandas are cuter. And Lorraine Kelly isn't a Panda. :wink:
  • GiantMike wrote:
    Redhog14 wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:
    mjclements wrote:

I was being ironic at his ability to turn a thread about pandas into a rant about the Scottish. I like the Scotch and Pandas equally, but Pandas are cuter. And Lorraine Kelly isn't a Panda. :wink:
    No, but she has the IQ of one... and that inane giggle.... urghhh :wink:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    I love that photo.
  • Cressers
    Cressers Posts: 1,329
    I wonder what Panda meat tastes like?
  • Redhog14 wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:
    mjclements wrote:

Get round most of your tax problems by owning your own business - for example, a British company selling things people might need for their homes. If it takes off in a big way you may find yourself opening several such stores.

</satire>

;)

David