Sufferfest - Torrents

San Marzano
San Marzano Posts: 132
Anyone know any sites that are hosting 'Sufferfests' to download as Torrents?
Thanks

Comments

• napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    The sufferfest site has them to download.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • apologies - should have put 'free' before torrents!
  • dave35
    dave35 Posts: 1,124
    if you want them...pay for them
  • napoleond
    Do you go into the shop and help yourself to 'free' tyres and clothes and things.

Someone worked hard to put those together (as well as paying the UCI a lot of money for licensing). It's not as though it's the price of a Blu ray that you'll only watch once!!
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • .............and why would i want to do that? Dave.
  • .............and why would i want to do that? Dave.

Because it would be the right thing to do :)
  • dave35
    as nap d says..would you just walk into a shop and just take stuff? bet you wouldn't as that's called stealing.
    If you're too tight to pay for them then do your own,put all the time and effort into it as someone else has..and then let everyone else steal them from you.
    People like you really annoy me.
  • Hey Dave

Great idea regards making my own training DVD's - stupiudly I'd not even thought about that.

I'm gonna start turning the garage into a studio this afternoon - i'll send you a complimentary one as soon as its finished.

I'm sorry that i really annoy you - hopefully a free DVD will make amends.
  • They only cost about £8!
  • dave35
    Some people are so tight
  • bigpikle
    bigpikle Posts: 1,690
    they are so cheap anyway that there really is no need to rip the guy off. He's not a big corporation but a guy turning a great idea into a benefit for everyone and making a living. Step up and buy one...
    Your Past is Not Your Potential...
  • dabber
    dabber Posts: 1,926
    Bigpikle wrote:
    they are so cheap anyway that there really is no need to rip the guy off. He's not a big corporation but a guy turning a great idea into a benefit for everyone and making a living. Step up and buy one...

That's a very fair point.

As said... step up and buy it.
    “You may think that; I couldn’t possibly comment!”

Wilier Cento Uno SR/Wilier Mortirolo/Specialized Roubaix Comp/Kona Hei Hei/Calibre Bossnut
  • Have few less pints and buy them - like others have said they aren't expensive especially if you look at the other options out there which are around £26 for a DVD.
    Cheers

Andy
    Cyclist, Massage Therapist & Ice Cream Genius
    Andrew Creer Massage
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    Pay for them.
    No need to cheat.
    I paid for the group session version and used Fight Club in the last 2 hours, buddy.
  • it is funny how even though most responses have been about how you should buy them there have been terms banded about like tight or cheating. The reality is the OP has proposed to steal something from somebody. It is theft plane and simple so why not say so?
  • napoleond
    Brommers76 wrote:
    it is funny how even though most responses have been about how you should buy them there have been terms banded about like tight or cheating. The reality is the OP has proposed to steal something from somebody. It is theft plane and simple so why not say so?

I did...
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • doyler78
    doyler78 Posts: 1,951
    Brommers76 wrote:
    it is funny how even though most responses have been about how you should buy them there have been terms banded about like tight or cheating. The reality is the OP has proposed to steal something from somebody. It is theft plane and simple so why not say so?

It's not theft. Planning to steal something is not illegal nor should it ever be. It's plain and simple and I say so :D
  • lucan
    lucan Posts: 339
    doyler78 wrote:

It's not theft. Planning to steal something is not illegal nor should it ever be. It's plain and simple and I say so :D

OK, so people plan to steal your bike - that's legal is it? Ever hear of conspiracy? That's planning to commit a crime and hey! it's illegal.
    Summer: Kuota Kebel
    Winter: GT Series3
  • doyler78
    doyler78 Posts: 1,951
    Lucan wrote:
    doyler78 wrote:

OK, so people plan to steal your bike - that's legal is it? Ever hear of conspiracy? That's planning to commit a crime and hey! it's illegal.

Conspiracy involves 2 or more people. Who is the OP conspiring with? It's not you is it? :D
  • dave35
    Yes let's end the thread with the removal of the link and the person posting the link.
    You get an advert removed for not putting a pic. With it but can advocate theft and piracy
This discussion has been closed.