Most handsome bloke out there?

2»

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I shop there because I don't have to rub shoulders with the lumpen proletariat :wink:

Quite.
    Although having read who else shops there I might have to change back to Sainsburys :)

Indeed. I once had an exasperated chat with a chap in the Fulham Broadway Sainsburys about their lack of proper feta cheese. They only had that Apetina stuff.

I did think, half way through, ' I doubt you get these conversations in all Sainsburys..'
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    So I reckon DDD will say his new son... when he finally stops mooning over him and gets his ass back here :D

So, has DDD earned his middle D then? Does the kid have massive thighs? Will his/her first words be "Awesome"?
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Pfft! I came to this thread expecting pictures of Boonen and instead find a discussion on the merits of Waitrose?!

Corrected.

To be honest either would do... :lol:

Maybe I'm a typical but I'd much rather be watching good looking men in Lycra than shopping!
    Nice weather bike: Fondriest TF2 (white/ black)
    Training Bike: Giant Avail (white/ blue/ green)
    Track bikes: Planet X Franko Bianco (white) and 7VRN (white/ black)
    CX: Kinesis Pro6 (sick green)
  • Such a pity that you can't actually go shopping for a good looking man in Lycra.... best of both worlds :lol:

Waitrose also have bike trailers in some shops which they'll lend to you free of charge so you can cycle your groceries home though suspect it would look wrong attached to a road bike. Unfortunately, my local Waitrose is on the other side of Sydenham hill from me so it's easier to get their man in a van to deliver it.
  • Such a pity that you can't actually go shopping for a good looking man in Lycra.... best of both worlds :lol:

Waitrose also have bike trailers in some shops which they'll lend to you free of charge so you can cycle your groceries home though suspect it would look wrong attached to a road bike. Unfortunately, my local Waitrose is on the other side of Sydenham hill from me so it's easier to get their man in a van to deliver it.

What's to say you can't? I'll slip some lycra on, now if you could just get me a load of bread, a couple of pints of milk, and a cheeky little red.....

.... alternatively, maybe you could request the delivery man wears lycra?
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
    Mrs OB does all the time, she just doesn't know it :lol:
    Invacare Spectra Plus electric wheelchair, max speed 4mph :cry: