Urggghhhh...

124»

Comments

• izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    When you finish in a section of the forum you have to manually click on link to say read that section - why remove automatic ability? as harder to use and then can't use simple back button to go to main forum.
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    Can nobody see the latest forum threads on the homepage, like what you used to be able to do, or is it just me ?
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    What happened to the reply button when you're not logged in? On the old forum, if you weren't logged in and were reading a thread, you hit reply and it took you to a login page and then straight back to the thread you were reading. Now you have to log in manually and it takes you off the thread you were reading and back to the main index where all the forum sections are listed. Very annoying.
  • afx237vi wrote:
    What happened to the reply button when you're not logged in? On the old forum, if you weren't logged in and were reading a thread, you hit reply and it took you to a login page and then straight back to the thread you were reading. Now you have to log in manually and it takes you off the thread you were reading and back to the main index where all the forum sections are listed. Very annoying.

+1 only found that out yesterday. most annoying.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    Seems ok to me, what's this about ad blocking then? How do I do that, they are bl00dy annoying :?
    Use Firefox as your browser then go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
  • Its working now :)

Thanks BR