What is this country coming to?

2»

Comments

• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    I suppose the same result could be achieved by going on plenty of fish and telling impressionable 19 year old girls that you have your own car.

I wonder if this would work on the boys?

yes :lol: when i was 16 i started to see a girl who was 17 and could drive, it was awesome :lol:

It's even better if she's a bit older and has a 750 Kawasaki, just what do you hold on to?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    I suppose the same result could be achieved by going on plenty of fish and telling impressionable 19 year old girls that you have your own car.

Or advertise on here... at least you'd know they shared at least one common interest...bacon
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    foxc_uk wrote:

Or advertise on here... at least you'd know they shared at least one common interest...bacon
    we already have the dating fail thread... I don't think we need to start another...
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    They're a bit late, we've got several around here :lol:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

we already have the dating fail thread... I don't think we need to start another...

I think you don't give the fine men of this forum enough credit. There are some fine specimens on here
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

I think you don't give the fine men of this forum enough credit. There are some fine specimens on here

yeah, but specimens of what? :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Last thing i saw in a specimen jar wasn't so pretty :s and possibly pickled....
  • C'mon guys...I'm trying to give someone a little hope.

I'd through out Jay12 as a candidate. He's young (lots of energy), likes bacon, riding, and has Polish blood in him (so he'll be brilliant at domestic chores).

He might not have a car but no one is perfect
  • foxc_uk
    You've just reminded me of a conversation I had over the summer about the ahem 'countries' I've visited... I'd forgotten about the Polish guy!
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    You've just reminded me of a conversation I had over the summer about the ahem 'countries' I've visited... I'd forgotten about the Polish guy!

A definitive list is required plus POIDH.
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk wrote:

Hah! as if I'm gonna tell! And Pics are for my eyes only
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

Is this what girls mean when the put "well traveled" or "I like to travel" in thier online dating profiles?
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

Is this what girls mean when the put "well traveled" or "I like to travel" in thier online dating profiles?

Probably!!