Assos Gear.

2»

Comments

• rajMAN
    rajMAN Posts: 429
    Assos Airblock jacket now coming into its 11th winter - I can't wear out the Bas***d thing! Assos pah, overpriced............ :x
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Assos is brilliant - end of. Quality comes at a price, worth every penny with their excellent repair service, if it's ever needed that is.

Love to see Rapha give that kind of customer service instead of flogging over-hyped, badly designed tat!

Eh, Rapha do that too. If you don't like their design fair enough but they do do a repair service.

Nice to see you fulfilling my prophecy though :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • daviesee wrote:
    Assos is brilliant - end of. Quality comes at a price, worth every penny with their excellent repair service, if it's ever needed that is.

Love to see Rapha give that kind of customer service instead of flogging over-hyped, badly designed tat!

Eh, Rapha do that too. If you don't like their design fair enough but they do do a repair service.

Nice to see you fulfilling my prophecy though :wink:

It was bound to happen :lol:

I love my Assos FI Uno s5 bibs and so does my 4rse, but we both love Rapha's Classic Bibs even more.

Buy a pair of Rapha's Pro Team Mitts and tell me they're badly designed tat. I bought a poncy white pair in the sale, couldn't believe they how good they were so went out and bought a black pair. They are the business.

I was once a Rapha hater but now I'm a total convert.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    If you don't like Assos, how about Rapha ?
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    NNOOOOOO daviesee what have you started?

Oh yeh, it's only just another Rapha vs Assos thread. :lol:

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    EKIMIKE wrote:
    NNOOOOOO daviesee what have you started?

Oh yeh, it's only just another Rapha vs Assos thread. :lol:

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Not my intention.

I was only pointing that in the slagging rates, Assos is several leagues below Rapha.
    Regardless of actual performance or cost, real or perceived.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    Very true. Didn't want to start the inevitable though... I'm surprised it made it to the second page!