2012 Canyon's on Sale

Comments

• I think I'll be ordering the Nerve XC 9.0 SL in a couple of weeks
    GT Force Carbon Expert
    Carrera Fury
  • swelsbyuk
    swelsbyuk Posts: 421
    Does anyone happen to have the spec list for the 2011 Canyon Nerve XC 6.0 and 5.0 that they could post here for me? Please.

Many thanks

S
  • Matt88
    Matt88 Posts: 83
    The xc 5 doesnt exist anymore but these are the xc 6's specs :) On sale for £1139

Frame Canyon New Nerve XC Race
    Rear Shock Fox Float Evolution RL
    Fork RockShox Reba RL
    Headset Acros AiX-03
    Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT Shadow
    Front Derailleur Shimano SLX E-Type 3x10
    Shifters Shimano SLX 10-speed
    Brake levers Avid Elixir 1
    Brakes Avid Elixir 1
    Hubs DT Swiss X 1900
    Cassette Shimano Deore 11-36 10-speed
    Rims DT Swiss X 1900
    Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2,25" Evolution Line
    Cranks Shimano Deore FC-M 522
    Chainrings 42/32/24
    Bottom Bracket Shimano Deore

Stem Ritchey (31,8)
    Handlebar Ritchey Comp Riser 670/20 mm
    Grips Canyon Bracelets
    Saddle Selle Italia Q-Bik
    Seat post Iridium SL
    Pedals none included
    Frame sizes S, M, L, XL
    Colour deep black ano - white
    Weight 12,60
  • Ordered the Nerve XC7 yesterday morning, can't wait for it to arrive now!! :P
    Don't get me wrong, I love animals. I just love to eat them more. Fun to pet, better to chew.
  • swelsbyuk
    swelsbyuk Posts: 421
    Hi Matt88

Thanks for that, however, they are the 2012 specs and I need the 2011 6.0 spec.

The reason I need it is because my 2011 Nerve XC 6.0 arrived yesterday and I need to check the spec because I'm sure a couple of the components are not what it stated on the description.

Hope someone can help

S
  • streetvw
    streetvw Posts: 164
    follow the link and go to page 34

http://www.scribd.com/doc/46504886/Canyon-2011-MTB
    2011 Canyon Nerve XC7 viewtopic.php?t=12765275
  • After weeks of patient waitng for the 2012 range, ordered a Nerve AM 7.0 last night, the subtle mamba green!

I'm 5'11cm with a 32' inseam and ordred a Medium, hopefully it will suit.

Tried a few other size calculaters and they all roughly came up Medium (18' ish frame).

Now just got to wait for it to arrive......... :?
    Bird AM Zero (On Order :D )
    Canyon Nerve AM 7.0 (stolen :evil: )
    Cube Road SL
  • felix.london
    felix.london Posts: 4,067
    After weeks of patient waitng for the 2012 range, ordered a Nerve AM 7.0 last night, the subtle mamba green!

Nice! - been drooling over that one for a while. buying a DH (Rose) bike this year and the AM is gonna have to wait til this time next year - but the Nerve AM 7.0 is def top of the list

Enjoy!
    "Why have that extra tooth if you're not using it?" - Brian Lopes

Votec V.SX Enduro 'Alpine Thug' 2012/2013 build

Trek Session 8
  • Growmac
    Growmac Posts: 117
    Rich, I'm 5'11" and 32" and my medium fits me perfectly. You should be absolutely fine.
    1994 Clark Kent F12; 2004 Mount Vision; 2011 Canyon AM 7, 2012 Canyon Torque FRX 6, a unicycle and a Brompton.
  • After weeks of patient waitng for the 2012 range, ordered a Nerve AM 7.0 last night, the subtle mamba green!

Tried a few other size calculaters and they all roughly came up Medium (18' ish frame).

Just ordered mine too, albeit an AM 6.0. How long is the wait for yours?

I'm without a bike untill week 49!! :?
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    has anyone else noticed that next years AM 7 is closer in spec to this years AM 6?
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • it is the same with all the models, the xc6 last year is now the xc7 this year pretty much as they have removed the xc5 and some of the other W versions it seems
    London2Brighton Challange 100k!
    http://www.justgiving.com/broxbourne-runners

Just ordered mine too, albeit an AM 6.0. How long is the wait for yours?

I'm without a bike untill week 49!! :?

I've not had a delivery invoice yet, you? The website states week 1 delivery for the 7.0!!
    Cube Road SL
  • Yeah I had the confirmation email which had a pdf with the details and delivery week. I called them and they said it would not come earlier!

I am so impatient, I have no idea how I am going to wait!!
  • I've not had my confirmation email yet!
    Cube Road SL
  • I would call them mate. i got mine within minutes!
  • Well the website does state it will take a few days so'll i'll hold on for today.

Having been off the scene this will be my first forray into bikes for quite some time (8+ yrs)! I'm quite excited :)!
    Cube Road SL
  • Anyone know if it's worth waiting till Christmas if they do a sale?

Or are those peculiar to the UK?

Going to be either an AM6.0, XC 7.0 right away and perhaps a Grand Canyon AL 6.0 later in the year once I've saved up for it. Greedy, I know. :(
  • Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    There won't be a sale on these until September next year and by that time (if this year was anything to go by) they will be mostly sold out.

You are better off buying now.
  • It's not in Canyons interest to put a Sale on, they will still be selling like hotcakes towards the end of the year. At the moment lead times on a few bikes are already into 2012.
    Cube Road SL
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    i think with their prices the only reason for them to have a sale is to clear out old stock before the new,like they did this year,by the look of things so far,id be amazed if they had anything left by that time next year,i was lucky,bagged mine a few hours before the website stated it was sold out :D
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • im looking forward to seeing how their 29"ers perform, though i still think 26" is the best for all round trail abuse,

anyone tried ordering a 29" from canyon yet?
    London2Brighton Challange 100k!
    http://www.justgiving.com/broxbourne-runners
  • Mojo_666
    Just ordered the AM 8.0X should be with me Week 1 2012
  • Just ordered the AM 8.0X should be with me Week 1 2012

Mine too (AM 7.0) the wait is killing me!!

I've not received any further emails, hopefully its in the system somewhere.
    Cube Road SL
  • Mojo_666
    Just ordered the AM 8.0X should be with me Week 1 2012

Mine too (AM 7.0) the wait is killing me!!

I've not received any further emails, hopefully its in the system somewhere.

The confirmation order pdf took approx 24 hours to come through after the original confirmation email.
  • The confirmation order pdf took approx 24 hours to come through after the original confirmation email.

Sorry I was'nt very clear, I recieved my confirmation email a couple of days after placing the order.

I'm busy ticking of the days until its arrival!
    Cube Road SL
  • Mojo_666
    Ah OK, what colour did you go for?
  • Ordered the bike 5 weeks ago. 4 weeks left to wait.

Haven't ridden a bike in 5 weeks! Going insane!
  • Pff. I ordered a bike (not a Canyon) on the 1st August and the promised call that it despatched today to arrive tomorrow literally just happened while I was typing this. You know nothing of patience! I swear if it doesn't show up I'll be on the 9 o'clock news tomorrow night for something terrible.
  • I was expecting delivery of my bike (XC 9) the week before I have two weeks off work, I have now been told that due to a parts supplier problem it has been delayed until the week after my two weeks off work, which kind of sucks :(